MK Dons (H) Man of the Match (MOTM)

Man of The Match (MOTM)- MK Dons (H)   

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM against MK Dons (h)

• Iversen
    • Hamer
    • Edmundson
    • Graham
    • Hunt
    • Coke
    • Gardner
    • Missilou
    • Branger
    • Surridge
    • Miller
    • Nepomuceno
    • O’Grady
    • Maouche

Gardner probably deserved it. Branger ran him close though and without Gardner's goal I think branger would have this one

He looked lively and both players will be big for us this year. With Baxter and a leader at the back we should be ok

15 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Very effective? Enlighten me. 

First question: Did you go?

Second question: if so, why do you need enlightening?

The guy constantly harried and closed down their midfielders. He nicked the ball back on numerous occasions and was (in my humble opinion) very effective.

MotM for me.

4 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

First question: Did you go?

Second question: if so, why do you need enlightening?

The guy constantly harried and closed down their midfielders. He nicked the ball back on numerous occasions and was (in my humble opinion) very effective.

MotM for me.

Yes I went.

Fair enough if that's your opinion, I didn't think he stood out at all, as someone else mentioned I thought he was always behind the man and tugging his shirt to get past. Didn't create anything going forward. Based on what you said he might have played a Fane role ....

Don't think any of them stood out to be fair though, apart from Gardner being the best of a bad bunch. 

Twas a sobering opening day, didn't really see much semblance of a gameplan from us and they didn't have to work too hard for the win

Byrne thing needs sorting, we are not good enough to have player of his quality sat in stands, couple of eyecatching performances before loan window closes might get him the move Lemsagam clearly wants.

24 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Twas a sobering opening day, didn't really see much semblance of a gameplan from us and they didn't have to work too hard for the win

Sorry but that's just complete bollocks, one team was dead on its feet after 70 minutes and clinging on for dear life with a game plan to con the ref and it certainly wasn't us, MK defended manfully at times and there was little between the teams but to say they didn't have to work hard is bullshit.

Agree with regards Jack Byrne though. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Sorry but that's just complete bollocks, one team was dead on its feet after 70 minutes and clinging on for dear life with a game plan to con the ref and it certainly wasn't us, MK defended manfully at times and there was little between the teams but to say they didn't have to work hard is bullshit.

Agree with regards Jack Byrne though. 

Lot of huff and puff from us but don't remember their keeper making many saves considering they were clinging on for dear life.

Lack of imagination from set pieces, disappointing given Bunn's supposed ability as a coach and the squad being together all pre season.

Just now, deyres42 said:

Lot of huff and puff from us but don't remember their keeper making many saves considering they were clinging on for dear life.

Lack of imagination from set pieces, disappointing given Bunn's supposed ability as a coach and the squad being together all pre season.

It was always going to be huff and puff, our two real quality players were sat in the Main Stand so it was hardly surprising creativity was lacking, for me they showed glimpses and the effort and desire will stand them in good step. MK are 11/2 favourites to win that league so I'm not going to get too distraught over a defeat in a game we were very competitive in. 

2 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Taylor would have been taking many, if not all, of them though I'd imagine....