Forest Green (away) Saturday 11th August 2018

2 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Ok, looks like there will be no reinforcements for FGR and as Mr Sinnott says above,Clarke not training.

Therefore (after doing my homework on Forest Green) my team would go like 

Iversen

Hamer               Graham                        Edmundson                 Hunt

Maouche                    Gardner                         Missile

Byrne                        Baxter

Surridge

Have you been on the gas ? Bit early ! Fucking Maouche ??? 

Ok, looks like there will be no reinforcements for FGR and as Mr Sinnott says above,Clarke not training.

Iversen

Hamer               Graham                        Edmundson                 Hunt

Surridge

Having read your posts - and you will gauge I don’t agree - please take this in the light hearted way it is meant, but I’d go back to your key stage colouring in homework first ?

Iversen

Surridge

Having read your posts - and you will gauge I don’t agree - please take this in the light hearted way it is meant, but I’d go back to your key stage colouring in homework first ?

Iversen

Surridge

Just now, Buckshawlatic said:

You do not approve of my team selection Pep ?

1 minute ago, archiecat said:

You do not approve of my team selection Pep ?

You know when you try to be light hearted with someone you think talks bollocks? As we all have a right to think - I didn’t look too much into the selection but Byrne ain’t gonna be there. Your formation looks all over the place since Iverson seems to be covering the corner flag and I’m not called pep 

1 minute ago, Buckshawlatic said:

You know when you try to be light hearted with someone you think talks bollocks? As we all have a right to think - I didn’t look too much into the selection but Byrne ain’t gonna be there. Your formation looks all over the place since Iverson seems to be covering the corner flag and I’m not called pep 

I was being light hearted with the Pep reference, please forgive my team presentation but the names will all fit a starting 11 Thank you 

1 hour ago, Buckshawlatic said:

So would Rick Holden but I imagine he’s as much chance of starting as Byrne at the moment 

With all due respect, but the only people knowing who will be in the starting eleven are Bunn and his team. The rest of us know Jack Sh*t and I don't mean Byrne.

3 hours ago, archiecat said:

Iversen

Surridge

No room for Branger-Engone or Nepomuceno? And the chances of Byrne playing I would suggest as somewhere between none and nil.

5 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

No room for Branger-Engone or Nepomuceno? And the chances of Byrne playing I would suggest as somewhere between none and nil.

Agree bristollaric. That sort of formation  got us relegated last year. No width doesn’t work. 

Edited by adamoafc

6 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Maybe, just maybe, Byrne should be starting :idea: it's not like they supply a constant stream of crosses, is it ?

How long do you think it will be before :clown: decides that letting your best player languish in the youth's is doing nobody any favours.

If we turn out the same team that started against MK then we lose, it really is as simple as that ! 

54 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Agree bristollaric. That sort of formation  got us relegated last year. No width doesn’t work. 

I think the lack of width was not as much of a hindrance as an idiot manager, an interfering :clown: and a dysfunctional team.

Just now, Buckshawlatic said:

You’re going to make that emoji as irritating and boring as the #walktheleague bollocks aren’t you? 

Good morning young man :D thought we could all use a different angle to that AL nonsense ! 

enjoy your day and please try to refrain from dropping any more C bombs today,it's just not very nice :chubb:

• Like 1

Bunn was again full of praise for the Oldham Athletic fans, as over 1,000 supporters will be travelling down to Nailsworth this Saturday afternoon.

“People have mentioned the away support, I've seen it, I've witnessed it and it doesn't surprise me that we've sold so many tickets, so it'll be great to see them there Saturday.”

Bring it on!

Apparently in training this looked like the side training in shape of 451 (not on a wind up here by the way. I have my ticket and hope to god it isn't this!)

Iversen, Hamer, Graham, Edmundson, Hunt, Nepomuceno, Missilou, Gardner, Coke, Branger, O'Grady.

Don't ask me anything else, not sure where Surridge or Miller were. Baxter not quite ready apparently and guessing Clarke is still ill.

33 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

Apparently in training this looked like the side training in shape of 451 (not on a wind up here by the way. I have my ticket and hope to god it isn't this!)

Iversen, Hamer, Graham, Edmundson, Hunt, Nepomuceno, Missilou, Gardner, Coke, Branger, O'Grady.

Don't ask me anything else, not sure where Surridge or Miller were. Baxter not quite ready apparently and guessing Clarke is still ill.

Tempted to cancel my trip. We tried this against Preston. Got Dicked.

35 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

Maybe not wise to post potential tactical decisions on a public forum?

37 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

The formation isn't necessarily bad, it's all about the intent.  If Nepo and Branger play well forward and form an attacking 3 with the striker, or even if someone like Gardner plays in a number 10 role, then it could be effective.  But if there's a huge gap between midfield and the lone striker then it's incredibly negative and would probably just result in punting up field.