Forest Green (away) Saturday 11th August 2018

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Please tell me what I've said wrong this time Fluffy. The whole country turned on the media when Southgate's team was photographed before the Panama game - how is this any different? I must be on a wind-up because I think posting our line-up and formation in public before a game isn't wise. It's quite a radical change from how we lined up last week and may have come as a shock to Mark Cooper.

Seems you just want to dig at me for whatever, I'm flattered hun xoxoxo

Nobody has posted our line up. Like someone said a person has walked past training. Considering we played some pre season with a 451 I doubt FGR would be so shocked. Considering also that people were kicking off about Bunn saying he didn't know what to expect from FGR as he should have done his homework, I'd imagine FGR fans would be going mental if their club hadn't got a spy sat in a hedge watching our training for themselves 

4 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Going to agree with Yarddog on this one lads. If we have any aspirations of doing anything we really should be beating Forest Green F’n Rovers. If Frankie is setting up in the hopes of snatching a point in front of 1k tics in the arse end of nowhere he can get to fuck.

I also agree with both.

Most on here seem to think we should be challenging for the play offs as a minimum this season, and getting 3 points tomorrow after losing to MK would be a start.

It should be like a home game for us with around 40% of the crowd being Tics, so we need a formation to back ourselves to win against a side that struggled in the bottom 6 for most of last season.

I'd take a scrappy 1-0 to get things rolling. Don't mind a back 5 as long as our wingbacks get forward and get the ball into their box.

In the rarely-read Oldham Times, Gardner says about FGR:

“We’ve been working on them in training so hopefully we can stop what they do and do what we do which is press them, score goals and stop them from scoring.”

https://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/157/latics/121239/gardner-hoping-fitness-will-be-the-key-to-success

Simples innit?

8 hours ago, unsworthlatic said:

Apparently in training this looked like the side training in shape of 451 (not on a wind up here by the way. I have my ticket and hope to god it isn't this!)

Iversen, Hamer, Graham, Edmundson, Hunt, Nepomuceno, Missilou, Gardner, Coke, Branger, O'Grady.

Don't ask me anything else, not sure where Surridge or Miller were. Baxter not quite ready apparently and guessing Clarke is still ill.

With the greatest respect to Frankie : if he picks that side tomorrow, he should be sacked on the spot...

12 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

With the greatest respect to Frankie : if he picks that side tomorrow, he should be sacked on the spot...

The thing that worried me the most about that line up was the fact O'Grady was in it. I have been told this evening that he will be starting...

2 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Lee Sinnott on twitter suggesting Baxter hasn't been registered yet... Has he signed that contract yet? Still no official word on the trust's involvement as well... 

:lol: Good stuff?