Forest Green (away) Saturday 11th August 2018

7 hours ago, Ryan said:

Gerrard

Byrne Byrne Byrne Byrne 

Byrne Byrne Byrne Byrne

Byrne Byrne 

1 hour ago, mikejh45 said:

You know damn well, Byrne doesn't like playing wide right!!!

31 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

And considering he can’t tackle (and when he tries breaks bones) I wouldn’t be sticking him defence either 

He's a bit of a short arse to be in nets, too, so I've given us an alternative. Should be able to save a few with his gob.

1 minute ago, Bristolatic said:

Aye, Johny tried that a few times and gave us all heart failure.

Can you imagine fat lad trying to jump up for a cross?

Most GKs bring on a towel and a bottle of water, he'd bring on a napkin and 4 pies.

Oldham are 9/4 to win at Forest Green, sorry but that price is fucking huge and should be a maximum stake bet.

Draw no bet is 6/4 which is an absolute no brainer because there's no way we are losing Saturday.

Also noticed we had drifted out to 33's to win the League and MK shortened to 5's on the back of Saturdays result - really???

19 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Oldham are 9/4 to win at Forest Green, sorry but that price is fucking huge and should be a maximum stake bet.

Draw no bet is 6/4 which is an absolute no brainer because there's no way we are losing Saturday.

Also noticed we had drifted out to 33's to win the League and MK shortened to 5's on the back of Saturdays result - really???

There’s every chance we could lose. Grimsby have recruited fairly well and got rolled by Forest Green at home on Saturday. They’re a very ambitious club with a very good squad - Vince will take them to the Championship. 

29 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

We've never won at Forest Green ....

8 hours ago, Ryan said:

I think we’ll get a point on Saturday. But there’s absolutely no reason we should be favourites going into that game, as depressing as that is.

That wasn't what I was saying, 9/4 for the win and 6/4 draw no bet are over priced, if we'd of played them in the opening game both teams would of been around the 13/8 mark.

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

That wasn't what I was saying, 9/4 for the win and 6/4 draw no bet are over priced, if we'd of played them in the opening game both teams would of been around the 13/8 mark.

That's a fair point but we didn't and since then we looked very poor and lost at home whilst Forest Green won as outsiders impressively 4-1 at Grimsby. Although I do agree with you the 6/4 DNB looks decent. 

Hi Dazzee, we received confirmation late afternoon we would receive a further allocation. We don’t have the price or amount of tickets at this stage. Once they are received tomorrow all details will be released on the club website

3 minutes ago, Clifford said:

FFS are we now at the point of thinking a side will beat us because they beat fucking Grimsby? IF we have Hunt, Clarke, Baxter and Taylor in the side on Saturday and lose then Bunn needs a boot up his arse. 

Taylor is long term

19 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Taylor is long term

Thought that was Dummington?

Whatever way round. If we have three main players back this week we should not be losing to a side nearly relegated last season. MK dons are favs to go up and we are worrying about losing to the shite of this shite division. Peter Clarke would be their best ever centre half. Jose Baxter their best ever player. We should dick these.

Gavin Gunning ffs. 

2 minutes ago, Clifford said:

Thought that was Dummington?

Whatever way round. If we have three main players back this week we should not be losing to a side nearly relegated last season. MK dons are favs to go up and we are worrying about losing to the shite of this shite division. Peter Clarke would be their best ever centre half. Jose Baxter their best ever player. We should dick these.

Gavin Gunning ffs. 

Christian Doidge is better than ANY of our strikers. 

24 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Byrne Baxter and Clarke back will do. If we lose again and Byrne is left out AL will need a kick up the arse.

As much as I'm desperate to see him play I hope we can get in front early and not have to rush Baxter back... 

I can't see Byrne playing... 

Edited by HarryBosch

I thought the Belgian formation might suit us, but the Tottenham style would be better.

Iverson

Dummy/Hamer

Eddie

Clarkey

Hunt

Gardner

Missile/Branger

Cotterill

Baxter

Byrne

Surridge/Don't call me Ishmael

That attacking midfield trio would be very, very exciting. It would rip the veggies apart. Only problem is, one is injured, one is suspended and one hasn't signed. Still, mere details.