Next 3 League games

Mac, Yeovil and Morecombe next 3 games. Combined total of 1 point between them. 

Think this will really show us where we are if we don't already know... 

From what I've seen I'll be happy with a win a draw and a loss. 

Sad state of affairs really but I guess it's where we are at the moment.... 

I think Derby could demolish us. There is a chance of us gaining more injuries with our coaching staff seeming to train the players like they’re marines instead of treating them as professional athletes and preventing injuries. 

Think there’s a high chance at the moment we could fail to win all 3.

11 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

I think Derby could demolish us. There is a chance of us gaining more injuries with our coaching staff seeming to train the players like they’re marines instead of treating them as professional athletes and preventing injuries. 

You could be right about Tuesday but Macclesfield are a very poor team, if we lose that game the shit could really hit the fan.

Honestly, I’d take 5 points at this stage. It would mean no defeats in those 3 games.  But we should be getting two wins from those 3 fixtures really. So 6 points at least please. 

Derby is a free hit. I suspect they will go full strength for fitness and to shake off the hammering they took yesterday. 

Edited by kowenicki

17 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Derby SHOULD demolish us... or Frank (not ours) will be under pressure already. 

3 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Mac, Yeovil and Morecombe next 3 games. Combined total of 1 point between them. 

Think this will really show us where we are if we don't already know... 

From what I've seen I'll be happy with a win a draw and a loss. 

Sad state of affairs really but I guess it's where we are at the moment.... 

Some of the Yeovil players look quite sharp from the highlights I've seen, usually a difficult game there.

A few over the top comments here imo. We have played 2 games. I didn't go yesterday but we didn't lose. We lost on opening day which even the best teams do sometimes, and to the favourites for the league. We are missing 6 or 7 players and we have a new management team in. 

Can we not just see how it goes for the first 10 games? We wasn't far off the pace against mk last week things haven't derailed that much since then.

It's not a dunn Darren whatsisface situation yet

3 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Needs several changes,  Clarke, Surrridge, Baxter (including a couple of new good loanees) for any improvement IMO.

I’d be surprised if any of those play a part...he’ll not want to loose them for the league if their 50/50 and have been struggling. 

1 minute ago, philliggi said:

A few over the top comments here imo. We have played 2 games. I didn't go yesterday but we didn't lose. We lost on opening day which even the best teams do sometimes, and to the favourites for the league. We are missing 6 or 7 players and we have a new management team in. 

Can we not just see how it goes for the first 10 games? We wasn't far off the pace against mk last week things haven't derailed that much since then.

We didn't trouble their keeper at all except that Surridge header which was comfortably saved. We went 2 down early doors and then had lots of possession outside of the opponents box without creating any quality opportunities, not inspiring at all. It was reminiscent of lots of home games under Wellens.

18 minutes ago, philliggi said:

I wondered who would be first to mention the fabled"1st 10 games"". I am sick of waiting to see what happens after the first 10 games season after season and just hoped that this season would be different. Sadly not and after yesterday can't see where the next win is coming from no matter how bad the opposition.

The Derby game couldn’t have come at a worse time for us.  Do we field our strongest possible 11, risk further injury, get annihilated and our morale sinks further?  

Or do we play the kids, get even more annihilated but allows us to focus on the league?

We’d get fined but I’d personally stand aside and let them score two or three on understanding we then pass the remainder of the game out.  At least both teams know why and morale remains.

Just hope AL isn’t expecting a cup run and failure means more player suspensions, berating FB in front of the team.

Edited by Midsblue

18 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

I’d personally stand aside and let them score two or three on understanding we then pass the remainder of the game out.  At least both teams know why and morale remains.

Reward for the most ridiculous post ever goes to this one. You actually want us to throw a match? You actually want to see our players not try to win and let the opposition have it? Jesus fucking wept!

We'll be right. We've played the first 45 minutes in both games so far with 10 men. Get Baxter in there, allowing Gardner and Missilou to focus on wining the ball and keeping possession, and play Miller and Surridge up top (when fit). Branger to come on from the bench when Jose is goosed, and Maouche when Missilou gets his card. Coke can sell programmes.

44 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

I wondered who would be first to mention the fabled"1st 10 games"". I am sick of waiting to see what happens after the first 10 games season after season and just hoped that this season would be different. Sadly not and after yesterday can't see where the next win is coming from no matter how bad the opposition.

I agree to an extent about the first 10 games thing, I'd love us to start a season well for a change and give us all something to get excited about.  But there's also merit in cutting Bunn some slack here.  One of the things he talked about early in pre season was fixing the defence (utter shite last season) and using that platform to build on.  Then before the first game 3 of his starting back 4 are out.  So we have 5 kids at the back with no leadership.  We're desperately missing the experience of Clarke and the experience and balance of Taylor.  And although I was critical of Dummigan last season, he does offer us something going forward.

Baxter, Surridge, Byrne - all should do very well at this level.  The Byrne situation is fucking annoying.  If he's been a cock - fine him, discipline him, tell him to sort himself out and tell the fans that's what has happened.  If he doesn't do that then get rid.  But this permanent state of suspension and complete secrecy about it is harming the club and causing a rift between supporters and the club.

That's 6 players that should make a real difference.  If we could get some or all in the team then we can start to judge properly.

You can't make a silk purse out of a Sow's ear, so we all ( rightly ) fully expect to get thrashed by Derby.

Frankie has openly admitted he would like to have Byrne available for selection! Byrne wants to play! :clown: wants rid of Byrne.

Bunn should be resting JBB and demanding that :clown: allows Byrne to feature , this situation gets crazier by the minute.

13 minutes ago, archiecat said:

You can't make a silk purse out of a Sow's ear, so we all ( rightly ) fully expect to get thrashed by Derby.

Frankie has openly admitted he would like to have Byrne available for selection! Byrne wants to play! :clown: wants rid of Byrne.

Bunn should be resting JBB and demanding that :clown: allows Byrne to feature , this situation gets crazier by the minute.

Where exactky has Frankie “openly” admitted this? Telling a fan who reports it on here is neither open nor confirmed