Next 3 League games

5 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

You dont have to be outstandingbto win league 2 just better than the rest so far they are proving just that. Its not guaranteed obviously but right now surely thats where the safe money is.

Safe money?  For a season long bet in September???

On Sky bet we are 33s, Lincoln are 9/4, ew first 4.  I'd rather be on us than them at those prices.

Edited by Dave_Og

In this league it's more about how we perform on the day rather than there being a chasm in quality between the teams who inhabit it. 

If we can find consistency there is no reason we shouldn't look towards 9 points every time 'The next 3' come up, but I'd settle for a consistent 6 which we are hitting at the moment, disregarding the slow start. 

Edited by philliggi

We were 66's this week :chubb: biggest we've been all season despite the fact we could easily of finished last weekend second in the dIvision, ironically on the back of Newports smash and grab they were cut to 20's.

Think all the 50's for Surridge to be top goal scorer will be gone as well :grin:

40's still looks too big to me.

Colchester: Do scraps / bits improve a chippy meal? What is the correct name?

Swindon: is it acceptable to eat a pie centre out with a fork or should you hold it and eat edge in?

Mansfield: in these days of recycling, should you get money off for taking your own bowl to the chippy like in the days of my yoof?

My answers: 

No, scraps

Rim in

Yes

(WDW 7)

24 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Colchester: Do scraps / bits improve a chippy meal? What is the correct name?

Swindon: is it acceptable to eat a pie centre out with a fork or should you hold it and eat edge in?

Mansfield: in these days of recycling, should you get money off for taking your own bowl to the chippy like in the days of my yoof?

My answers: 

No, scraps

Rim in

Yes

(WDW 7)

Rim in, at a football game/ 

Bit out of order if you ask me.