Next 3 League games

20 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

MkDons 0 - 4 Yeovil

....but “9 points is a must” apparently. 

Far too too early for some of the nonsense spoken on this forum. 

*Notts County

Incredible performance.15 shots on target away from home jesus christ! We've only managed 8 in our league games so far

30 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

*Notts County

Incredible performance.15 shots on target away from home jesus christ! We've only managed 8 in our league games so far

It is. Impressive.  Notts County defence must have had a mare though. 

Depends what you want.

I WANT us to be challenging top 7.

I think we SHOULD be challenging top 7.

If so 6 points is more than enough. 9 amazing. 7 good. 6 enough. Win Saturday. Win the following Saturday. Lose at Yeovil. 

2-1-2 start with Newport and Crawley at home.

Ambition to finish 12th and avoid relegation? 4 points is more than enough.

Not what I want but without a blue hat on with a free £1000 bet, that's what I'd back.

Heart says 9 though.

You blue bastards ?

7 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

*Notts County

And Yeovil had 25 shots, 12 of them on target. Daniel from Denmark could be in for a busy night on Tuesday if we don't close them down a bit sharpish.

On 8/18/2018 at 8:29 AM, Bristolatic said:

And Yeovil had 25 shots, 12 of them on target. Daniel from Denmark could be in for a busy night on Tuesday if we don't close them down a bit sharpish.

Off night for County?

Only managed 20 in total in the two previous games with just 7 on target.  

We can get something down there. 

4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Off night for County?

Only managed 20 in total in the two previous games with just 7 on target.  

We can get something down there. 

Should get something but by all accounts have played well at home to both Mansfield 2-2 and Villa 0-1 so it's going to be a tough night, odd goal might win it and I hope Surridge can go back there and score.

Ill definitely take a point tomorrow. Yeovil looked handy vs Villa & a Bury fan at work said they were decent with 9 on the opening day. 

Mansfield 2-2 & Notts C 4-0 suggest this could be more than tricky.

1100 sold for Saturday. Win tomorrow & we might fill the end at Morecambe

Pretty poor uptake on the Morecambe tickets imo.  Should be quite an attractive fixture with it being bank holiday weekend, a new ground, terracing and a genuine situation where we could outnumber home supporters (they averaged 1,400 last season). Thought we'd easily sell the 1,700.

34 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Pretty poor uptake on the Morecambe tickets imo.  Should be quite an attractive fixture with it being bank holiday weekend, a new ground, terracing and a genuine situation where we could outnumber home supporters (they averaged 1,400 last season). Thought we'd easily sell the 1,700.

It’s Monday.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ryan said:

We've had 2 home games whilst they've been on sale. I'd be surprised if we sell another 700 over the next few days unless we get a good result tomorrow night.

It’s not all ticket is it? Selling 2/3rds of an allocation, when there is no requirement to, a week in advance is quite impressive IMO.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

It’s not all ticket is it? Selling 2/3rds of an allocation, when there is no requirement to, a week in advance is quite impressive IMO.

Suspect it will be pay on the day as Morecambe are skint but I've bought mine to guarantee being in an end with a roof on behind a goal, if a lot of pay on the dayers turn up and there is overspill i suspect they will be put down the side in an open terrace that resembled Forest Greens. Not for me thanks.

7 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Suspect it will be pay on the day as Morecambe are skint but I've bought mine to guarantee being in an end with a roof on behind a goal, if a lot of pay on the dayers turn up and there is overspill i suspect they will be put down the side in an open terrace that resembled Forest Greens. Not for me thanks.

I live near the town and didn't want to deny a travelling Latics fan a place in the away end or seating, so banished myself to stand out in the open on that terrace, hope we sell out the full allocation or it's my loss 

7 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

As I said earlier. Carlisle sold out and were given more tickets in the opposite end. Morcambe fans had to go in both sides.

4 minutes ago, al_bro said:

As I said earlier. Carlisle sold out and were given more tickets in the opposite end. Morcambe fans had to go in both sides.

I doubt we will sell out though so not sure what provision Morecambe will make for pay on the dayers. I'm pretty sure they won't turn the money away though.

It's only 20 miles down the motorway from Preston, takes me about 1 hour 20 minutes from Heysham to Boundary Park and after recent showing at Blackburn  I'd of expected Latics to easily take up the 1700 or so places at the Globe.

New ground to visit, plus a decent day out at the seaside

https://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-two/globe-arena-morecambe.html

On 8/21/2018 at 3:51 AM, Monty Burns said:

On 8/21/2018 at 7:46 AM, yarddog73 said:

Club ticket office tweeted the following earlier.