Jack Byrne ❤️

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

He won't need 5k a week after the payout he got from us. If he's received the remainder of his contract he'll have pocketed not far off £500k less tax.

The trust said that AL had put in £3.5m, so now it's £4m. 

The decks are now cleared to add to the squad in January and stay within the SCMP rules.

? not even the slightest bit likely. 

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

He won't need 5k a week after the payout he got from us. If he's received the remainder of his contract he'll have pocketed not far off £500k less tax.

The trust said that AL had put in £3.5m, so now it's £4m. 

The decks are now cleared to add to the squad in January and stay within the SCMP rules.

What a load of bollocks

Guest Stanley30

Who cares, put it on the ex players. He’s gone and we move on. The new lad from villa sounds like a belter so let’s get behind him, frankie and the team. I hope this means the club can move forward now as it appears we have moved the bad apples on so can focus being a team. 

No matter what BS I put on here i genuinely love this club and this town and Frankie is right, we will only move forward as a team and not as a Bunch of individuals.

U can go fast alone, but u go further together

# latics

2 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

You realise Peterborough’s owner has stated publicly that Byrne didn’t want to move there as he didn’t want to relocate? He’s in Scotland now as he’s shafted himself. 

Yes, he probably thinks he can spend 9 months in Scotland and the get a move to a League 1 or Championship club.  

1 hour ago, pk200 said:

Don't kid yourself  imho it means you can go if you want to, but you not getting a penny from us. If Killie pay you a signing on fee thats between yourselves.

By definition mutual termination means that both Byrne and the club have agreed to the package. If they had grounds to get rid of him without a payoff (a sacking) they would’ve done it weeks ago rather than waiting all this time.

3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

If my posts annoy you that much you have the option to block me. I’m not forcing anyone to read what I put on here.

Concentrate your energy on moving forward and look forward to seeing new signings. Byrne is an ex player and no amount of moaning or trying to argue your case will bring him back. 

1 minute ago, Smiler13 said:

Concentrate your energy on moving forward and look forward to seeing new signings. Byrne is an ex player and no amount of moaning or trying to argue your case will bring him back. 

I’ll be at BP backing the lads today. Moaning on here and social media doesn’t mean I’m the type of fan who gives out abuse to players at a game or anything like that. I love OAFC that much that I want us to keep hold of our best players, others channel their love by backing every decision that the club makes. We just disagree - that’s cool. Imagine how boring this board would be if everyone agreed all the time.

12 minutes ago, Ryan said:

. Imagine how boring this board would be if everyone agreed all the time.

It’s already become boring thanks to cunts like yourself and the other usual suspects being overly negative about literally everything. I can see your little clique seems to be gathering pace as more members join in with you poisond little pricks. In fact as results have improved I thought it might hush you all up a bit, but when you actively search for a negative , one can ultimately be found. I’m confident in thinking I’m not alone in wishing you’d knock it on the head. If we won the league , I’m sure you’d look back and say “yeah but we lost to Derby in the first round and that’s unacceptable 

I guess a pack of twats will always be a pack of twats. 

(Apologies for some of the language used )

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

3 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

It’s already become boring thanks to cunts like yourself and the other usual suspects being overly negative about literally everything. I can see your little clique seems to be gathering pace as more members join in with you poisond little pricks. In fact as results have improved I thought it might hush you all up a bit, but when you actively search for a negative , one can ultimately be found. I’m confident in thinking I’m not alone in wishing you’d knock it on the head. If we won the league , I’m sure you’d look back and say “yeah but we lost to Derby in the first round and that’s unacceptable 

I’ve actually been complimentary of the footballing side of things for the past few games.

Says a lot about your intelligence when you can’t debate a point without dishing out childish insults.

20 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I'm all for balanced debate. Most of what Ryan posts I don't agree with, but you haven't helped yourself by using the word c*** as a opener. He has some valid points which can be argued for and against, if you don't like what he has to say just block him. 

5 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Playing for Celtic in champs league 19/20. You heard it here first. 

Did you actually watch him last season!?  

Ha. Wow. 

Did you, especially as you think this about the first player suspended? That was before he had played well for lots of the time he shared the pitch with someone who was happy to run around to let him only pass 5 yards.

1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

Did you, especially as you think this about the first player suspended? That was before he had played well for lots of the time he shared the pitch with someone who was happy to run around to let him only pass 5 yards.

What the fuck are you on about?.... and Jesus you have a lot of time on your hands.  Didn’t you go today? 

Edited by kowenicki

10 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

What the fuck are you on about?.... and Jesus you have a lot of time on your hands.  Didn’t you go today? 

That anyone who think Fane has too much class for League one but thinks Jack Byrne is awful needs to think about watching something else. 

I didn't realise that not going to a game meant I had a lot of time on my hands to give an opinion about nothing to do with the game. 

Finding a post isn't hard. 

1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

That anyone who think Fane has too much class for League one but thinks Jack Byrne is awful needs to think about watching something else. 

I didn't realise that not going to a game meant I had a lot of time on my hands to give an opinion about nothing to do with the game. 

Finding a post isn't hard. 

I said he had too much class for league 1?  Nope. I didn’t.  I said Jack Byrne is awful? Nope. I didn’t. 

Your making stuff up.  Be quiet. 

Get to some games. We are winning a few you know. 

Edited by kowenicki