Jack Byrne ❤️

44 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Christ. You talk absolute shite.

Really Ryan language. When the shit does hit the fan and the truth comes out it’s you who will look the idiot in believing that the sun shines out of Jack Byrnes arse. Let’s just wait and see hey and let’s not get personal until the club reveal in their own time what he’s done wrong. 

28 minutes ago, Horlicks said:

You are not allowed to criticise the team on this site so !!!!  there is no way Jack Byrne would have improved us today, he wouldn’t be intelligent enough to take the Giles Coke tactic of passing to their team and hoping he fucks up and he would be doing stupid things like trying to create chances against a god awful side and wanting the ball, if he ever starts the season ticket is on the pitch 

That’s if he wanted to play for us which he doesn’t. On his day there is no comparison between Coke and Byrne but will you get it into your head Byrne is no longer committed to our club and does not want to play for the first team. If Byrne was committed then Coke would never get a game and Byrne would be the first name on the team sheet . HE NO LONGER WANTS TO PLAY FOR OAFC get it?????

Just now, Smiler13 said:

Really Ryan language. When the shit does hit the fan and the truth comes out it’s you who will look the idiot in believing that the sun shines out of Jack Byrnes arse. Let’s just wait and see hey and let’s not get personal until the club reveal in their own time what he’s done wrong. 

You are talking tosh. Last week you said he’d definitely had his contract terminated already (he then made an appearance in the director’s box against Derby) and now you’re saying it’s imminent. If he’d done something as bad as you’re making out he’d have been sacked 7 weeks ago rather than continuing to pay him for the privilege of training with the youth team.

What information are you privy to when you’re all the way over in the Philippines? People like Lee Sinnott who are well connected with multiple sources at the club have said that they don’t know how this issue is going to be concluded. The decision is clearly Lemsagam’s. 

It’s simply amazing how somebody who demands PROOF and SOURCES from well respected journalists and ex-players just assumes everyone is going to believe him on this. Beyond parody.

5 minutes ago, Ryan said:

You are talking tosh. Last week you said he’d definitely had his contract terminated already (he then made an appearance in the director’s box against Derby) and now you’re saying it’s imminent. If he’d done something as bad as you’re making out he’d have been sacked 7 weeks ago rather than continuing to pay him for the privilege of training with the youth team.

What information are you privy to when you’re all the way over in the Philippines? People like Lee Sinnott who are well connected with multiple sources at the club have said that they don’t know how this issue is going to be concluded. The decision is clearly Lemsagam’s. 

It’s simply amazing how somebody who demands PROOF and SOURCES from well respected journalists and ex-players just assumes everyone is going to believe him on this. Beyond parody.

Ryan go and get stuffed or go and suck your dummy in a corner you stupid little turd. You are stupid because I don’t aim to be believed it’s an opinions forum . Not a believe everything you read forum. Get it?????

Edited by Smiler13
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Smiler13 said:

Ryan go and get stuffed or go and suck your dummy in a corner you stupid little turd

May i respectfully suggest that Ryan also throw's some shit at himself :D  Only kidding Ryan, you two need to chill, we won :chubb:

ps #freejackbyrne

Edited by archiecat

Back on to the match...!  When was the last time we had three goalscorers scoring their first goals for the club in the same game?  I can't imagine it has happened too many times in the past.

Edit...wrong thread.  Should have been on the Macclesfield thread.

Edited by Sparkleking
Wrong thread

2 minutes ago, disjointed said:

No need for that reply, he wasn't abusive to you. 

Ok I get your point but I had only replied previously not to get personal and let’s see what the club has to say about the issue when it finally comes out. I hope this is the end of this long saga it’s getting boring.

5 minutes ago, Sparkleking said:

Back on to the match...!  When was the last time we had three goalscorers scoring their first goals for the club in the same game?  I can't imagine it has happened too many times in the past.

Thank goodness at last someone with something different to talk about other than JB.

9 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Call me crazy here and this is on no knowledge but have we waited until the transfer deadline passed then sacked him and we are now in the 14 day appeal period which will end next friday where he will leave the club. Or is this too far fetched?

What would be the point of that?

18 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Call me crazy here and this is on no knowledge but have we waited until the transfer deadline passed then sacked him and we are now in the 14 day appeal period which will end next friday where he will leave the club. Or is this too far fetched?

The transfer deadline doesn’t matter. If we sacked him, he could just sign as a free agent with somebody. I don’t think they’ll sack him for that reason. Plus he would of gone by now if that was the case. I think he’s gonna rot training with the kids until Jan, then the club will hope they can at least get him out on loan. 

16 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

What would be the point of that?

See if we could sell him first before deciding to sack him if you get my drift. Either way it gets him out the club. Im playing devils advocate here its unlikely but you never know.

Edited by GlossopLatic

25 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Probably the most sensible scenario posted yet. Did we not follow a similar time frame path with Gerrard? 

League one -he can still go out on loan, isn't that what the club want for him to sign somewhere else? We ain't gonna keep him till Jan training with the youths.

Not sure who I believe more...some guy out in the Philippines, or a friend/poster on here Dave Ragg who spoke to Jack himself a couple of weeks ago outside the club when picking up tickets and was told that he’s gutted at the situation and wants to play for the club again.

8 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Not sure who I believe more...some guy out in the Philippines, or a friend/poster on here Dave Ragg who spoke to Jack himself a couple of weeks ago outside the club when picking up tickets and was told that he’s gutted at the situation and wants to play for the club again.

Ask him how many pairs of shoes he has...

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Latics ready to let Byrne go to get his wages off the payroll according to Alan Nixon in today's Sun.

So it's more about money than discipline then?

Should have put him in the shop window by playing him if we wanted to get him off the wagebill.

1 hour ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

The sooner people realise byrne is going and he isnt the saint they would like him to be the better. His attitude has cost him at other clubs and now it has cost him at ours

To be fair i do not think that any one on this forum is under any illusion regarding Byrne ever being cannonised.

Whether or not he stays or goes remains to be seen.

Personally, I would love him to stay, play and help us achieve promotion. 

If he goes, thanks for coming Jack.

1 hour ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

The sooner people realise byrne is going and he isnt the saint they would like him to be the better. His attitude has cost him at other clubs and now it has cost him at ours

Nobody thinks he is a saint. However, lots of us know he is a top Footballer.