Jack Byrne ❤️

6 hours ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Bit like a girl who's dumped you, can either mope about and be a misery to everyone who knows you or think I'll have a crack at that one who's out of my league. 

You'll never know until you try !

A deserved upboat for championing the act of having a stab at someone out of their league.  I do it all the time.  It doesn't get me anywhere, but still...

6 hours ago, Ryan said:

By definition mutual termination means that both Byrne and the club have agreed to the package. If they had grounds to get rid of him without a payoff (a sacking) they would’ve done it weeks ago rather than waiting all this time.

Thats what I said....the package is tear up your contract, no payoff ,and we will let you go.Not too hard to understand is it ? If you don't like it then you can stay  and rot training with the youth ....simples.

Edited by pk200

3 hours ago, rudemedic said:

That anyone who think Fane has too much class for League one but thinks Jack Byrne is awful needs to think about watching something else. 

I didn't realise that not going to a game meant I had a lot of time on my hands to give an opinion about nothing to do with the game. 

Finding a post isn't hard. 

Have you swapped seats RM?

2 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

Mmm.

Really loved my time last season at @officialoafc thanks to John Sheridan and Richie wellens for giving me the opportunity to come to the club two really great people who helped me a lot… instagram.com/p/BnOrYwjhIZE/…

Shame he couldn't help himself but time to move on.....

7 hours ago, OAFCinWolves said:

Judging by his good luck messages on his instagram he was well liked by most of the current squad. 

It’s not surprising, problem was rumour and conjecture on this board grew more and more legs and people started to believe it

20 minutes ago, josh_latics said:

Strange that distinguished coach Steve Clarke would want to bring in such a troublemaker who purposefully injures his team-mates.

(I'm over it, I swear...)

Perhaps news of his behavior hasn't reached Scotland yet, or perhaps he believes he can "straighten him out" like all his previous managers have probably thought.

Anyway good luck to Jack, and anybody who has contact with him.

22 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

Mmm.

Really loved my time last season at @officialoafc thanks to John Sheridan and Richie wellens for giving me the opportunity to come to the club two really great people who helped me a lot… instagram.com/p/BnOrYwjhIZE/…

Full quote - also thanking Paul Terry, plus Gerrard, Doyle, and Davies!

"jackb8 Really loved my time last season at @officialoafc thanks to John Sheridan and Richie wellens for giving me the opportunity to come to the club two really great people who helped me a lot . Also a big thanks to Paul Terry who was top class . Great to learn off players like @antg_42710@edoyle88 @princy28_ @ .Thanks to all the fans for the messages over the last couple of days and weeks all the best ?"

1 minute ago, LaticMark said:

Full quote - also thanking Paul Terry, plus Gerrard, Doyle, and Davies!

"jackb8 Really loved my time last season at @officialoafc thanks to John Sheridan and Richie wellens for giving me the opportunity to come to the club two really great people who helped me a lot . Also a big thanks to Paul Terry who was top class . Great to learn off players like @antg_42710@edoyle88 @princy28_ @ .Thanks to all the fans for the messages over the last couple of days and weeks all the best ?"

Heaven forbid he thanks anyone currently there.... 

7 hours ago, leeslover said:

Silly twat would have at least been in the Ireland squad tonight if he'd carried on playing last season.

7 hours ago, leeslover said:

Silly twat would have at least been in the Ireland squad tonight if he'd carried on playing last season.

Lucky escape then

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/1/2018 at 7:20 PM, Londonboy said:

JACK BYRNE HAS GONE!! 

Topic closed..... Please?

I think this one's going to run for a while...

On 9/3/2018 at 12:51 PM, josh_latics said:

Strange that distinguished coach Steve Clarke would want to bring in such a troublemaker who purposefully injures his team-mates.

(I'm over it, I swear...)

How's that working out for him?