I’m going as I missed the MK game due to holiday and didn’t go to FGR. As such it’ll be my first visit this season. Hopes aren’t high after reading reports on here but actually looking forward to going. As an aside, the fishul makes no reference to ticket prices tomorrow. Really hope it’s a tenner....

Just now, The Blue Alb said:

I’m going as I missed the MK game due to holiday and didn’t go to FGR. As such it’ll be my first visit this season. Hopes aren’t high after reading reports on here but actually looking forward to going. As an aside, the fishul makes no reference to ticket prices tomorrow. Really hope it’s a tenner....

Oh good, it’s 15 

Usually love the cups as a bit of an adventure but this season I was just focused on 46 cup finals in the league. That view hasn't changed. Wholesale changes and ready to go again on Saturday.

On a side note our record in this competition is absolutely horrific. Since that R4 run in 2003 I don't think we've had many great draws (Spurs at home maybe back when they were average) and apart from great draws I think we've gone out in the first round in 8 of the last 9 years. 

Not made Round 3 since 2003 ? find that astonishing! Record since then Played 19 Won 4 Lost 15 ?

40 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Usually love the cups as a bit of an adventure but this season I was just focused on 46 cup finals in the league. That view hasn't changed. Wholesale changes and ready to go again on Saturday.

On a side note our record in this competition is absolutely horrific. Since that R4 run in 2003 I don't think we've had many great draws (Spurs at home maybe back when they were average) and apart from great draws I think we've gone out in the first round in 8 of the last 9 years. 

Not made Round 3 since 2003 ? find that astonishing! Record since then Played 19 Won 4 Lost 15 ?

Stick the 89/90 season video on and drift into denial.

1 hour ago, oafcshuck said:

But has that bad run been since it became seeded in the early rounds? 

It saddens me how unimportant the League Cup is viewed nowadays. Especially given our history in it. 

This is about as big a draw as we could have got with Lampard being their manager yet there'll be less than 3,000 (maybe even less than 2000) there unless Derby bring a few. 

And why do people want/expect it to be a tenner against Championship opposition where we could progress to a lucrative next round draw yet are fine with £17 to watch us play Macclesfield? 

Surely it should be the other way round?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

It saddens me how unimportant the League Cup is viewed nowadays. Especially given our history in it. 

This is about as big a draw as we could have got with Lampard being their manager yet there'll be less than 3,000 (maybe even less than 2000) there unless Derby bring a few. 

And why do people want/expect it to be a tenner against Championship opposition where we could progress to a lucrative next round draw yet are fine with £17 to watch us play Macclesfield? 

Surely it should be the other way round?

According to twitter they've sold around 800 so far.