The Joe Royle Stand

8 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Who are we going to name the other stands after?

Abdallah Lemsagam and Charlie Cairoli :clown:

Soz Abz, spelt your name wrong as only used to using your emoji, hope it's right now after editing :chubb: 

Edited by archiecat

1 minute ago, archiecat said:

Where have you been hiding Max? we have all missed your sunny disposition ::D

I'm struggling to use a keyboard whilst my wrist are healing from being slashed, reading a few members posts just tipped me over the edge !!

2 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

I'm struggling to use a keyboard whilst my wrist are healing from being slashed, reading a few members posts just tipped me over the edge !!

Be positive Bro, don't want you getting dragged down too :D 

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Very good.

...another good gesture toward the fans.   Been a few this season, not that you’d notice on this suicidal forum. 

Worst squad in at least half a century but at least we can still have a ruddy good circle jerk about what happened in the early 90s. Fold.

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Worst squad in at least half a century but at least we can still have a ruddy good circle jerk about what happened in the early 90s. Fold.

Just hope he plans to re-name the Chadderton Road End to The John Sheridan End.

The man who joined us in 1998 and kept us up with kids. Then scored a penalty and again helped us stay up on one leg in 2003. Then took us to the play-offs in 2007 with a squad that has played the best football at this club since 1993. 

Then move onto when he came back in successive seasons and kept us up from nowhere. The bookies wrote us off, every club wrote us off, nine points adrift, but that man kept us up, not once, twice.

I still maintain the opinion had he not been shown the door last season we wouldn't be where we are today.

5 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Be positive Bro, don't want you getting dragged down too :D 

I am positive still...... it's only two games.

I know things aren't great but some of the folk on here need a shake.

Some of the posts are beyond belief.

Anyway well done re the Joe Royle stand.

I wonder when the negative comments will arrive !!

5 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Just hope he plans to re-name the Chadderton Road End to The John Sheridan End.

The man who joined us in 1998 and kept us up with kids. Then scored a penalty and again helped us stay up on one leg in 2003. Then took us to the play-offs in 2007 with a squad that has played the best football at this club since 1993. 

Then move onto when he came back in successive seasons and kept us up from nowhere. The bookies wrote us off, every club wrote us off, nine points adrift, but that man kept us up, not once, twice.

I still maintain the opinion had he not been shown the door last season we wouldn't be where we are today.

Didnt he also give away the penalty that Redfearne scored?

** Redfearn 

Edited by Buckshawlatic