Ritchie Wellens

3 minutes ago, super_blue said:

Interesting piece and interesting to learn he worked for free when under Sheridan! 

https://www.coachesvoice.com/best-laid-plans-oldham-wellens/

Working for free is not the same as not getting paid.

Fairly certain if you go back 15 months you’ll find people saying he was moaning about not getting paid.

Rumour has it that Byrne broke Fanes leg intentionally and has since refused to apologise to all concerned. The incident was witnessed by two supporters who have said that it was a high two footed tackle. If this is the case why he has been suspended then I just don’t get the love in. He apparently has sent himself to jail by refusing to apologise and move on. 

Pity is he is a brilliant player and admitted technically better than any other player we have got. If he could control his temper we would have a truely great player. It’s very sad that he is his own worst enemy.

7 minutes ago, Smiler13 said:

Rumour has it that Byrne broke Fanes leg intentionally and has since refused to apologise to all concerned. The incident was witnessed by two supporters who have said that it was a high two footed tackle. If this is the case why he has been suspended then I just don’t get the love in. He apparently has sent himself to jail by refusing to apologise and move on. 

Pity is he is a brilliant player and admitted technically better than any other player we have got. If he could control his temper we would have a truely great player. It’s very sad that he is his own worst enemy.

What's that rumour got to do with a thread about people misspelling players names like I did in jest?

4 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

What's that rumour got to do with a thread about people misspelling players names like I did in jest?

Obviously published on wrong thread. Sorry to upset your misspelling thread so much. Mega apologise. I thought this was an opinions for you site. Maybe opinions don’t really count then no matter where they are posted.

1 minute ago, Smiler13 said:

Obviously published on wrong thread. Sorry to upset your misspelling thread so much. Mega apologise. I thought this was an opinions for you site. Maybe opinions don’t really count then no matter where they are posted.

Sorry the obvious joke went over your head. 

1 hour ago, oafcshuck said:

Whose Ritchie Wellens?

1 hour ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Is it some sort of requirement to misspell everyone’s name on here? Reckford Dummigham Royal who else am i missing?

Please put all misspelled names in the envelope provided. On a related note, the trust are setting up an advanced course for anyone wishing to discuss Graeme Sharp.

36 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Please put all misspelled names in the envelope provided. On a related note, the trust are setting up an advanced course for anyone wishing to discuss Graeme Sharp.

You are worse than the missus. She needs a couple of goes before she pushes the edge tipping button, but you; YOU...