Ritchie Wellens

52 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

So much latent innuendo in that ....?

I've always liked the fact that the word 'innuendo' does indeed sound very much like an innuendo itself. What a marvellous language we have; it should be taught in schools. 

8 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I've always liked the fact that the word 'innuendo' does indeed sound very much like an innuendo itself. What a marvellous language we have; it should be taught in schools. 

Sorry - meant to upboat you!!

which. I now have 

Edited by LaticsPete

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

I always believed that ‘innuendo’ was an Italian suppository....

• 2 months later...
38 minutes ago, ghostofcecere said:

Got the Swindon job according Mike Keegan.

He’ll do well if he’s learned to play players in their correct positions.... and various other lesson from his time with us.

I think he's landed on his feet with this job.

Really can't tell how he'll do.  A brilliant start with us, really should've kept us up in the end and how he did between the two is all a bit murky how he did between the two due to the off-field distractions.

1 hour ago, ghostofcecere said:

Got the Swindon job according Mike Keegan.

He’ll do well if he’s learned to play players in their correct positions.... and various other lesson from his time with us.

Hope he’s learned and is a bit more humble. Good luck to him. 

He could be in for a bit of a shock then.

Pensions like us, albeit a couple of years ago, but since then their owner has bought Waterford, sidetacked?
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/pensions-retirement/news/football-club-fined-for-failing-to-give-players-pensions/

Debt situation not wildly different to ours.

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/16055368.towns-debt-continues-to-fall/

PS Oh, and lots of interference from the owner, ex footballer & former Agent Lee Power...

Edited by singe