Macclesfield (h)

Iversen

Graham                                     Clarke                                       Edmundson

Lang                        Byrne                      Coke                               Gardner                                   Hunt

Baxter                   Surridge      

4 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Iversen

Graham                                     Clarke                                       Edmundson

Lang                        Byrne                      Coke                               Gardner                                   Hunt

Are U on lsd?

29 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Iversen

The fact youve taken the out and out goalscorer we have just signed and put him right wing back gives you definite credentials to become our next manager

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Byrne or Baxter?

Baxter as sub was on Wembley as above.

Assume Byrne is still banished to train with youths at Vestacare 3g.

It was Jack Byrne that I meant . 

has anyone seen him training with the youths? 

38 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Iversen

That line up looks half decent

2 hours ago, youngen said:

The fact youve taken the out and out goalscorer we have just signed and put him right wing back gives you definite credentials to become our next manager

Thanks :D i just worked on the fact that he can play that role and is a better choice than anyone else currently available.

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

I was referring the the lay out.  Just to clarify, are u a oldham fan or Rochdale? I am sure u said u were a Rochdale fan?

Sorry if it looks wonky, i am not too good with computers. still Oldham fan like i said last week.  

3 hours ago, archiecat said:

Iversen

Well i think that looks a decent team, apart from the right wing back. Cotterill could've filled that position nicely.

I'm not sure about Coke (and i'd have Gardener in the middle).

Anyway, apart for that, it looks like a good side (i wonder if you could put Lang upfront, drop Coke, put Baxter in a deeper/midfield position, and sign Cotterill).

Yes, like i said, good team.

1 minute ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Well i think that looks a decent team, apart from the right wing back. Cotterill could've filled that position nicely.

I'm not sure about Coke (and i'd have Gardener in the middle).

Anyway, apart for that, it looks like a good side (i wonder if you could put Lang upfront, drop Coke, put Baxter in a deeper/midfield position, and sign Cotterill).

Yes, like i said, good team.

Unfortunately,the team will look nothing like that as we all know.

I thought Coke looked a lot better against Derby but then he couldn't look worse than previously.

Baxter fully fit could play anywhere, i was just thinking until then he probably possessed more of a goal threat than anyone else but yes,Lang upfront will probably happen. 

8 hours ago, archiecat said:

Iversen

What kind of formation is that its revolutionary I will give you that

8 hours ago, archiecat said:

Iversen

As good as Iverson has done so far, he won't be much use if he's guarding the corner flag.

Other than that I like the team, although I'd try to keep Baxter away from Coke as much as possible.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

On 8/15/2018 at 2:07 PM, League one forever said:

We only have Baxter who can do that, but has he got the engine? Not for me.  

Despite being way off fitness his engine has been unbelievable in his two cameo's so far. He's ran his bollocks off while still finding time to show he's the best footballer on the pitch..