I can’t make mind up. 

On the  plus side, 

Better PR. 

Increased season tickets sales. 

Little but important gestures like the naming of the stand. 

If it’s true about Byrne then I understand AL stance. (As much we need him)

Fired Gerrard off- again understandable. 

On the down side.

lack of investment in the squad.

struggled to pay wages on time- (more understandable in preseason) 

Lack of communication with fans- I dont know why he doesn’t galvanise us more. Even if it’s bollocks, we all need hope that we are turning the corner. 

I feel like we’re making real positive steps as a club, but the team (due to the lack of funds) is going backwards. I’m hoping with the squad we’ve got we can just consolidate, and next year have more of a go. 

Thoughts? 

Doesn't strike me that his English is all that fluent or even his first language so can understand him not being that comfortable in front of the camera, really could do with a chief exec or whatever to do the heavy lifting with that side.

I don't think they factored in relegation as a possibility hence the clearout since, reckon if we had stayed up then he'd have had a little go at it.

Does sound as though he is in for the medium/long haul which I think we have to take as a positive.

2 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I feel like we’re making real positive steps as a club, but the team (due to the lack of funds) is going backwards. I’m hoping with the young talented squad we’ve got we can just consolidate, and next year have more of a go. 

Feels to me that he has had a good old clear out and that we are now at a new beginning but it is going to take time. A good cup draw (big premier league club away) would help immensely this season.

You left out a couple of important words.