5 minutes ago, yarddogs said:

Where does it give you the option to purchase game on ifollow can’t find it ?

You need to go on the fixtures section of the website and you can buy it through the live match centre

Edited by Ryan

4 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

I am surprised at this, can see it having an adverse effect on attendances.

No way would i ever consider going to Yeovil on a Tuesday night, i will watch be watching for a Tenner.

Yeovil won't be losing income from me,somebody will be making 10 quid.

Thanks for your own, narrow, personal, short sighted opinion.

My long term, league wide, opinion is that attendances will drop due to this. 

Now you have made me think about it in a bit more of Latics related mindset, I can imagine people won’t pay £22 on a cold winters night when they can pay £10 to stay in their front room or watch it for free in the pub.

Very surprising move.

22 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

I am surprised at this, can see it having an adverse effect on attendances.

This looks like the start of all EFL matches going live for UK subscribers.

I'll still go to BP though and the local away games.

Also EFL clubs might reduce admission prices if they get a good ifollow deal.

Edited by BP1960

On 8/19/2018 at 9:34 AM, the_mighty_bosh said:

If we are going to play an experienced striker then how we did it yesterday might work well in general.  O'Grady works his bollocks off for 70 mins and acts as a foil for Surridge (or Lang) then Miller comes on to bulldoze tiring defences late on.

Central midfield is clearly the big issue at the moment.  Gardner plays but his partner is not an obvious choice.  Byrne would be the best player but still a liability defensively and, of course, suspended.  Baxter similar but replace the suspended part with lacking fitness.  Missilou I think will take a bit of time to get right, he's playing a role that needs positional discipline and he looked out of his depth against FGR. 

So while Coke has been unimpressive so far he's at least experienced in that central midfield role and is probably the best option at the moment.  Said at the end of last season and I stand by it, we really need at least 1 holding midfielder in the squad.

Whilst the idea is great, Miller didnt even touch the ball in 10 minutes before his goal. Not 100% sure how much bulldozing he is currently capable of. 

Id 100% play Baxter instead of Nepo and be more compact in the middle. Coke and Gardner could easily get overrun against a good midfield and an extra body in there wont harm. Otherwise same X1

9 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Now you have made me think about it in a bit more of Latics related mindset, I can imagine people won’t pay £22 on a cold winters night when they can pay £10 to stay in their front room or watch it for free in the pub.

Very surprising move.

I think it could have a different effect. I'd see it as that person is gonna watch Champions League for free at home, and Latics get nowt. So a tenner is better than 0.

3 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

This looks like the start of all EFL matches going live for UK subscribers.

I'll still go to BP though and the local away games.

Also EFL clubs might reduce admission prices if they get a good ifollow deal.

I think they will need to reduce prices. Stunned this has been allowed.

1 minute ago, youngen said:

I think it could have a different effect. I'd see it as that person is gonna watch Champions League for free at home, and Latics get nowt. So a tenner is better than 0.

Can’t see clubs getting the full £10. Also can’t see any Champions League fixtures tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Very surprising move.

Yeah that's fab Monty and thank you for continuing to be a cock

3 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

I think they will need to reduce prices. Stunned this has been allowed.

I see it as testing the water Monty.

My feeling is the EFL will say its a big succes and agree to all matches being streamed if there's big money in it.

I agree with Monty. It's one thing when it's Yeovil away and the vast majority aren't going to go anyway, but if it's mid-December, and we're playing some garbage team at home and it's freezing and raining, people will be tempted to just pay a tenner and stay in rather than go to the game.