Eid Mubarak

4 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Why hasn't the club adopted the rainbow colour scheme for their twitter ident, yet? 

Might bookmark this thread for next time any one asks why the local Muslim population doesn't go to games. 

Excellent post. Our work sent us all pride tshirts to wear the other day, I asked my manager what happens when some of the Muslims refuse and he genuinely asked ‘why would they refuse?’

?

On 8/21/2018 at 5:07 PM, Andy-latic said:

Have a read of the comments under the clubs tweet regarding Celebrating Eid. It’s no wonder that we have so few Muslim supporters. Unnecessary racist remarks from several racist dick’ed fans.

Assuming I'm reading all of the stuff you're referring to, where are the racist remarks?

10 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Click on the emoticons under the post. Give you a clue - lots who liked the Eid Mubarak post weren't quite so keen on the pride one.

What's the significance in all this? I've not read none of it but what does the emoticon likes prove?

15 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

What's the significance in all this? I've not read none of it but what does the emoticon likes prove?

The religion of Islam doesn't like same gender sex,it is viewed as a sin.

I reckon that will be your answer!

On 8/21/2018 at 9:15 PM, GlossopLatic said:

Angry boneheads who went to the "university of life" usually the worst type of Daily Mail reader. Their response to a simple Happy Eid Murbarak would be to go into a paranoid rage of whataboutism "this has got nothing to do with football" "I bet we dont do this for christmas"

The term 'Soy-Boy' is brilliant internet term that describes its subject superbly.

On 8/31/2018 at 8:53 PM, Matt said:

The term 'Soy-Boy' is brilliant internet term that describes its subject superbly.

I don't know if thats directed at me or not :lol:

But yes those people are just as bad as much as they like to see themselves as liberal anyone who disagees with them is a nazi tory racist.

Funny in the world of social media its the most extreme views on right and left are the ones that get the most airtime probably a sad sign of the times.