Newport (H)

3 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Craig Davies? Or fat lad? 

“Playing staff” kinda renders the quote worthless.  What you mean is “one of his pals in the team”.

So Ryan do you really support OAFC? I ask you this because it seems to please you that a member of the playing staff could call your team TIN POT OLDHAM. You know with comments like that from the players it’s no wonder we went down. Obviously they where only there to pick up a salary and didn’t care if we stayed up or not. I am so glad they have now left the club. May they be happy at the shit holes of Mansfield, Carlisle and Kilmarnock.

15 hours ago, Wardie said:

Most certainly. I know we are talking a world of difference between a football team and my team of workers but the 'One Bad Apple'effect works just the same, at any level. 

we had one at work, unfortunately he was our senior manager.

Eyresey. 

You defend Gerrard

You defend Bryne.

I never see you take such moral stances with other players. 

Your constant winding up is beginning to grate. I know your not daft. You know exactly what your posting, and sometimes your  funny with it. But your getting very obvious and boring with this. 

Maybe get out a little bit more, spend some time with family and friends. It will do you the world of good. 

Edited by League one forever

55 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Eyresey. 

You defend Gerrard

You defend Bryne.

Your constant winding up is beginning to grate. I know your not daft. You know exactly what your posting, and sometimes your  funny with it. But your getting very obvious and boring with this. 

Maybe get out a little bit more, spend some time with family and friends. It will do you the world of good. 

All I ask for is a bit of consistency...

3 hours ago, League one forever said:

Eyresey. 

You defend Gerrard

You defend Bryne.

I pointed out on either here or Twitter that it's a bit odd how it's "good riddance" for all the players who took us down and have since left but "glad he stayed" for all the players who took us down but haven't left yet... 

It's all a bit United like.... 

Edited by HarryBosch

2 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Also, if Byrne was on a grand a week he'd still be here and he'd have been playing, for good or for bad.....

Not sure he would - he fucked it up for himself in the end, I've heard about the training ground incident from someone whose pretty well in at the club and he was never going to play for us again after that regardless of what happened. He was on thin ice previous to that but in the end that was the final straw.

8 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

I pointed out on either here or Twitter that it's a bit odd how it's "good riddance" for all the players who took us down and have since left but "glad he stayed" for all the players who took us down but haven't left yet... 

It's all a bit United like.... 

Here here, this man gets it.