10 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Why does him being younger and/or big and black as opposed to small and black mean he's maybe a Prem lad? 

Did say maybe - although I did hear him shout "George" to Edmundson and I didn't detect an accent!

Edited by mick26
Spelling Police

4 minutes ago, rvlatic said:

Oldham Athletic FC (First Team) v Crawley Town (First Team)
Football League 2    
Referee: Salisbury, Michael 
Assistant Referee: Plowright, David 
Assistant Referee: Liddle, Geoffrey 
Fourth Official: Richardson, David

Salisbury was awful last season at our place

Guest Stanley30
On 8/27/2018 at 4:14 PM, BP1960 said:

Aren't we all getting fed up of you calling him a ten a penny player, yet he's earned a place in a league higher under several managers.

If you read all my posts I suggested last week he looked to be struggling trying to do too much and needed resting. 

This annoys me ? how can a player need a rest and we’re not out of August? The guy runs around a lot granted as he’s covering for not having a decent CM next to him who can hold the ball. But needs a rest? Behave, that’s an insult to this working class town

43 minutes ago, Stanley30 said:

This annoys me ? how can a player need a rest and we’re not out of August? The guy runs around a lot granted as he’s covering for not having a decent CM next to him who can hold the ball. But needs a rest? Behave, that’s an insult to this working class town

Rested as in struggling for for form.

Guest Stanley30

Fair enough. Am not sure who we can rest him for though. There’s not doubt he’s good enough, but would like to see him sat deep and do less running. If only we had a jack Byrne :)

22 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Ah apols. I was looking at Graham Salisbury. 

However, my point still stands. He gave a penalty after a mindless piece of play by our full back...

The lino gave that pen - couldn't wait to flag.

21 minutes ago, latics22 said:

It wasn’t tho was it? It was a throw in?

Yes but the ball was in the field of play when the offence occurred so it's a pen and a red card, if it wasn't in play it's just a red card.

I recall a few years ago when we were attacking the Chaddy and the linesman flagged for a penalty at the Rocky Road End after our centre half had cracked their forward with the ball miles away.  

17 hours ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Yes but the ball was in the field of play when the offence occurred so it's a pen and a red card, if it wasn't in play it's just a red card.

I recall a few years ago when we were attacking the Chaddy and the linesman flagged for a penalty at the Rocky Road End after our centre half had cracked their forward with the ball miles away.  

Gregan against Millwall I think.

As much as I hate it when you hear fan's say 'we should be beating teams like so and so' 

I'd have to go against my own principals and agree the same as goes Latics v Creepy Crawley and Newport at our place. 

Should sweep both aside for fun