Biggest attendance you've at BP and biggest away following...

2 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

In the interests of correctness, and I'm very surprised Latics badger Prozac hasn't picked you up on it, is that it was a Monday night match. And Norwich chartered a plane, the fancy sods, for their supporters.

Back on subject; how many did we take to Wigan away at the end of the 2003 season, on Easter Monday? I think we had the whole side of of the ground which is a pretty big stand. Must have been in excess of 5k. The bounce when we went 1-0 up inside 30 seconds was incredible.

Went on the train from Mills Hill that day it was a great turnout, didn't quite fill that end but it was near on full.

7 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

6-2?

As an aside, Darren Beckford is a member at Denton golf club nowadays. A mate of mine plays golf with him regularly. Apparently his knees are absolutely shot to pieces and he's put on a fair bit of weight because of his inability to do much exercise.

Feed the bear, and he will

put weight on 

4 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

In the interests of correctness, and I'm very surprised Latics badger Prozac hasn't picked you up on it, is that it was a Monday night match. And Norwich chartered a plane, the fancy sods, for their supporters.

Back on subject; how many did we take to Wigan away at the end of the 2003 season, on Easter Monday? I think we had the whole side of of the ground which is a pretty big stand. Must have been in excess of 5k. The bounce when we went 1-0 up inside 30 seconds was incredible.

The official figure was 3998

On 8/27/2018 at 10:25 PM, yarddog73 said:

The season we went up we played Barnsley away and that end must of had 5k in it, we had seats round the side as well mostly filled by Junior Latics fans.

Won 1-0 marshy I think...amazing day that

• Like 1