Grimsby (a)

5 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Has seemed very light traffic on here, and if I had to guess why it would be because of the arguments caused by all the negative comments by some individual on here. We all know who they are. And slowly they are driving people away from the forum 

Or if you even dare to criticise the squad you are treated like the anti-christ? 

6 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Has seemed very light traffic on here, and if I had to guess why it would be because of the arguments caused by all the negative comments by some individual on here. We all know who they are. And slowly they are driving people away from the forum 

I wouldn't go that far, personally...I mean, you can either rise to the challenge or completely ignore any post you consider to be from a WUM. All forums go through sporadic periods, I don't think this one is any different.

5 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

A few defeats and I would imagine traffic will soar. its quiet because people are fairly content at the moment that can change quickly though.

We’ve just come off the back of a home defeat to fucking Newport County...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

‘Life draining’ may be a step too far but I did find the morecambe hoofball performance rather depressing. The newport Football was better, but the result was a reyt shitter.

Probably some truth in this but I'd settle for a Morecambe performance at Grimsby tomorrow, Lang and Surridge didn't start at Morecambe and I'd expect them both to be involved tomorrow. 

10 hours ago, Ryan said:

We’ve just come off the back of a home defeat to fucking Newport County...

A game we for large parts dominated and prior to that we had taken 3 wins from 5 in the league so in the grand scheme of things its not all that bad but it could be better.

12 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

And far less melodrama under AL than Corney.... 

Well we had winding up petitions, player sacking, the Jack Byrne saga, 2 rather bad articles in national newspapers, and relegation in the last 4 months.

However since this season has started we appear to be settling down to something approaching normality.

Edited by GlossopLatic

10 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

‘Life draining’ may be a step too far but I did find the morecambe hoofball performance rather depressing. The newport Football was better, but the result was a reyt shitter.

Agree with that. Morecambe result aside the performance was shite. Like you say against Newport we played some nice stuff just couldn't stick 1 away. 

If we can score while playing decent stuff that would be good lads :) if not, I'll take the shite performances but 1 and 2-0 wins lol...

1 minute ago, oafc21 said:

Don’t I’ve spoke to a main steward who has took a picture of our website saying it’s pay on day, one steward jumped in and said you had to buy it before 2oclock ???

Doesnlt say that on the main site does it?

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2018/september/13092018-last-chance/

What about Oldham SLO? OR Grimbsby SLO?
Was a bit slow responding last time for me though
https://twitter.com/OAFCSLO

They don't deserve your money though!