Grimsby (a)

8 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

You spelled fat-tongued prick wrong. 

can NEVER forgive that fat mockney cunt  for getting turkey twizzlers banned made meal times with my autistic son a nightmare one of the few things he would eat without drama 

I don't actually mind his school dinners stuff so much, although it obviously has to be something they'll eat. Taxing poor people and pretending to be a proper chef when he isn't annoys me. And him pretending to be best mates with the owner of every local deli. And he's a cunt

8 minutes ago, leeslover said:

I don't actually mind his school dinners stuff so much, although it obviously has to be something they'll eat. Taxing poor people and pretending to be a proper chef when he isn't annoys me. And him pretending to be best mates with the owner of every local deli. And he's a cunt

I like him. His whole point is that he is not a proper chef. His recipes and books etc are the antithesis of arsey chefiness. 

22 hours ago, leeslover said:

People buy Jamie Oliver's books and he's a pot washer 

I had a meal in his Italian restaurant in Birmingham. Proper rip off, my Lasagne was in a bowl that had a bottom about an inch thick and was thinly covered with luke warm Lasagne. The other half had chicken which was raw in the middle. Of course we complained and the head waiter was full of apology, and she got a free meal out of it. We haven't ventured into one since.

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

I had a meal in his Italian restaurant in Birmingham. Proper rip off, my Lasagne was in a bowl that had a bottom about an inch thick and was thinly covered with luke warm Lasagne. The other half had chicken which was raw in the middle. Of course we complained and the head waiter was full of apology, and she got a free meal out of it. We haven't ventured into one since.

I've got some of his egg cups and they work fine.

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

Didn’t they (his restaurants) go bump recently? Never went in one, but Mrs V says her experience in a couple of them wasn’t too good either. She likes the bloke which I can’t fathom as she normally has a good eye for a bloke ?. For the record I can’t stand the southern lispy cant. 

19 hours ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Didn’t they (his restaurants) go bump recently? Never went in one, but Mrs V says her experience in a couple of them wasn’t too good either. She likes the bloke which I can’t fathom as she normally has a good eye for a bloke ?. For the record I can’t stand the southern lispy cant. 

Yeah, lots of the Italian ones closed and lost shitloads. He blamed Brexit.