Checkatrade .... boycott or not?

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, L1onheartNew said:

Roy made me laugh. We have got a second wind.

Roy, we didnt even have a first wind.

Deservedly lost. Should have been much more than two

We were under the cosh following the sending off. Defended very well and harsh penalty. We did have two brief spells were we looked interested but overall a poor performance. Surridge still looks way off the pace, Maouche was average until he departed and Rochdale played the more measured football.

Let’s hope it was a blip.

32 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Been a really disheartening performance this. Showing our true colours here.

Agreed, let old man Perkins run the show, their passing and off the ball work made us look silly.

And this from a Rochdale team containing half their reserves.

That sort of performance (it was awful even before the sending off) against Bury will see a heavy defeat.

January transfer window is our only hope I'm afraid.

10 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Agreed, let old man Perkins run the show, their passing and off the ball work made us look silly.

That sort of performance (it was awful even before the sending off) against Bury will see a heavy defeat.

Jesus wept. We've played well for 7 games. One poor performance in a tin pot trophy nobody massively cares about and people are jumping in the bath with the toaster. 

10 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Why so negative? Poor performance I agree but we have been playing well recently. 

‘January transfer window is our only hope I’m afraid’ Really? 

8 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Jesus wept. We've played well for 7 games. One poor performance in a tin pot trophy nobody massively cares about and people are jumping in the bath with the toaster. 

Won’t work that, need to put the toaster in when youre already in there.

7 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

I was more concerned how the odd victory gets even kg in board, it’s ridiculous it’s a season long! Bumps along with the smooth. Reality check! 

2 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Why so negative? Poor performance I agree but we have been playing well recently. 

‘January transfer window is our only hope I’m afraid’ Really? 

We will need a couple in january to get top 7 I think .

Its not all doom and gloom though we have seen an improvement recently and we are out of the crap cup.

Just wish we'd given a few more youngsters ago really whats the point of having a youth setup if we don't give them games in this competition.

Archived