Checkatrade .... boycott or not?

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, latics22 said:

I was more concerned how the odd victory gets even kg in board, it’s ridiculous it’s a season long! Bumps along with the smooth. Reality check! 

I really wish I could understand that.

On second thoughts, maybe not. It's too complicated.

2 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Why so negative? Poor performance I agree but we have been playing well recently. 

‘January transfer window is our only hope I’m afraid’ Really? 

Did you see it? that was an abysmal embarrassing performance even with 11 men,  professional footballers who couldn't string 2 passes together while admiring old man Perkins spread the ball at will.

January IS our only hope.

29 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Speechless.

Wow just wow, on the back of the cheat we had at Hampton who was seeing things that just didn't happen this lad has managed to gazump that performance by some way, refs have to be made accountable for making basic fundamental errors, he couldn't wait to send our lad off or give the penalty for that matter yet misses an assault and a certain second yellow card right under his nose, doesn't matter if that's at Spotland tonight or on the park on Sunday referees turning up with their own agenda is fucking shocking and needs stamping out, a neutral watching that would be accusing that ref of having a vested interest in a Rochdale win and it's just not fair, sorry but he's a cheating bastard. 

9 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

We will need a couple in january to get top 7 I think .

Its not all doom and gloom though we have seen an improvement recently and we are out of the crap cup.

Just wish we'd given a few more youngsters ago really whats the point of having a youth setup if we don't give them games in this competition.

I'm 73 yo and would have done more than Maouche tonight,

12 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Did you see it? that was an abysmal embarrassing performance even with 11 men,  professional footballers who couldn't string 2 passes together while admiring old man Perkins spread the ball at will.

January IS our only hope.

6 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I'm 73 yo and would have done more than Maouche tonight,

Yes, I watched the game on iFollow. Your first post is slightly over reactive in my opinion. 

Your subsequent post is frankly laughable. 

Just now, Magic Mikey said:

Are you supping with Latics22?

Bit of an athlete still,  and weigh the same as I did when  was in my 20s. 

I'd challenge Maoche over any distance and back myself to win.

Rude Medic will endorse my fitness.

Just now, TheBigDog said:

Yes, I watched the game on iFollow. Your first post is slightly over reactive in my opinion. 

Your subsequent post is frankly laughable. 

The trouble is some people cant see any further than the end of their nose, I have more vision, this  current lot if kept as they are will fall just like last season.

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

The trouble is some people cant see any further than the end of their nose, I have more vision, this  current lot if kept as they are will fall just like last season.

No one denies that we need to add players in January but I still think you are overreacting. 

And as for the tone and content of your post, wow 😮....

Just now, BP1960 said:

I hope someone will buy you a sense of humour for Christmas and something to knock that chip off your shoulder.

I have a refined sense of humour. It doesn’t recognise childish slapstick.  

What’s this chip you refer to? Or was it just a throwaway generic dig? 

Archived