Checkatrade .... boycott or not?

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m going to say that at least one person will see todays terrible weather forecast and decide to pay £10 instead. That is one person too many.

I also note the quote ‘citing the international break.’ Wtf has that got to do with anything? There will be a small, but not insignificant, number of matchday Football fans at games alternate to their usual team right across the UK today benefitting local clubs. This revenue will be chipped away at by schemes such as these, and I fully mean the word scheme in its utter original intended, corrupt way.

16 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

The club should have scrapped the match day prices for today’s fixture. Shame they’re incredibly inept.

Or maybe hey believe the extra money they will get from people watching online who had no way or inclination to attend at the ground will more than cover those that don't attend in person?

Maybe they're not inept. Maybe you're just a negative Nancy 

35 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Think it’s time kusunga is god is binned off. Club can do nothing right according to him. Doesn’t want a discussion just to tries to belittle the people on here. Very boring. 

Polar views, makes a forum worth reading. 

1 hour ago, adamoafc said:

Think it’s time kusunga is god is binned off. Club can do nothing right according to him. Doesn’t want a discussion just to tries to belittle the people on here. Very boring. 

It's at the stage now where it's just full blown trolling or he's got a problem that he needs help with

33 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

The 'still not fit' Baxter has done nothing in any of the appearances he's made...agreed?

Played well at Forest Green for me but showed little since, of the players who can play centrally Baxter, Coke, Maouche and now Gardner have all disappointed, new lads a crock so it leaves us very exposed centrally. Only shining light is Missilou who looks a decent signing but we shouldn't put too much expectation on the lads shoulders. Branger flatters to deceive as well and the midfield is going to be our a achilles heel this season there's no doubt about it, we just don't have anyone capable of sliding a striker in with a defence splitting pass, today we played the same way from minutes one to ninety five and it's so predictable. 

Archived