Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sjk2008

Jordan Lyden

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, singe said:

I thought you're having a laugh, no figures exist. but they do. However, it's only League so too early to tell.

http://www.footstats.co.uk/index.cfm?task=form_advanced

 

12th Last 5 games 60 shots, Bury 102, Mind you 32 of them were against Stevenage!
Shots on target 19th 16, MK Dons 35.
 

No was genuinely interested, thought would be better 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope we somehow keep up. Came with a good reputation and hasn't disappointed for me. 

 

Started 8 games for us. We've won 6 and drawn 2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, josh_latics said:

Rename the Chaddy after him. 

IMG_20190107_184537.jpg

 

He was right too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

So was the ref. He booked him

 

Think that was when he shouted at the other diving bastard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

 

Think that was when he shouted at the other diving bastard.

For their actual penalty?. Not unless Cairney has been under the sun lamp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

For their actual penalty?. Not unless Cairney has been under the sun lamp

 

I don't follow. The picture posted above was him shouting at the lad who dived in the first half. He was booked for shouting at Cairney on the one they got...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jsslatic said:

 

I don't follow. The picture posted above was him shouting at the lad who dived in the first half. He was booked for shouting at Cairney on the one they got...

The first half diver was booked 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

The first half diver was booked 

 

I get you. I thought you meant the ref was right for booking Lyden. 

 

As you were.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

 

I get you. I thought you meant the ref was right for booking Lyden. 

 

As you were.

 

:sign0173:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Hope we somehow keep up. Came with a good reputation and hasn't disappointed for me. 

 

Started 8 games for us. We've won 6 and drawn 2. 

Wow if this is correct very impressive. 

 

Is he with us for the rest of the season?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Wow if this is correct very impressive. 

 

Is he with us for the rest of the season?? 

 Gone back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

We're hoping to bring him back.

now that would be good. i know there are lies damned lies and statistics and all that but bloody hell 8 starts 6 wins and 2 draws is impressive .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

We're hoping to bring him back.

In time for the FGR match?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, astottie said:

now that would be good. i know there are lies damned lies and statistics and all that but bloody hell 8 starts 6 wins and 2 draws is impressive .

He seemed happy to be here.
I re-looked at his game stats, as I'm not his agent.... 🤣
L2     P8 but 2 of those were as sub  playing 1 min each, when we were 2 goals up, lets discount those!

EFL  P2

FA Cup P2

 

L2

Port Vale    H  70mins  L 1-0. 1-0 down when he went off.

Stevenage A  15 mins L 2-3. 2-2 when he came on, we conceded 5 mins later

Notts Co    A  90 mins D 0-0

Camb Utd H 90 mins W 3-1 Scored a goal

Tranmere  A  87 mins D 1-1 Booked in 66th min. Was 1-1 when subbed

 Exeter         H 23 mins L2-3 Came on when 2-2, we conceded 3 mins later    

 

CAT

Bradford  A  45mins W4-1 Went off when we were 2-0 up, booked in 12th min

Rochdale A   36min L0-2  Went off as tactical sub with Maoche sending off at 0-0

 

FA Cup

H&RFC  A 80mins W2-1 Went off when we 1-0 down.

Fulham  A 90mins W2-1 booked 83rd, but obviously part of an amazing team performance

 

We've lost games twice within 5 mins of him coming on, won once when he went off, and lost once after he went off.

 

Some of you may remember specific incidents/ general play he way help helped /hindered in the above games, I cannot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, singe said:

He seemed happy to be here.
I re-looked at his game stats, as I'm not his agent.... 🤣
L2     P8 but 2 of those were as sub  playing 1 min each, when we were 2 goals up, lets discount those!

EFL  P2

FA Cup P2

 

L2

Port Vale    H  70mins  L 1-0. 1-0 down when he went off.

Stevenage A  15 mins L 2-3. 2-2 when he came on, we conceded 5 mins later

Notts Co    A  90 mins D 0-0

Camb Utd H 90 mins W 3-1 Scored a goal

Tranmere  A  87 mins D 1-1 Booked in 66th min. Was 1-1 when subbed

 Exeter         H 23 mins L2-3 Came on when 2-2, we conceded 3 mins later    

 

CAT

Bradford  A  45mins W4-1 Went off when we were 2-0 up, booked in 12th min

Rochdale A   36min L0-2  Went off as tactical sub with Maoche sending off at 0-0

 

FA Cup

H&RFC  A 80mins W2-1 Went off when we 1-0 down.

Fulham  A 90mins W2-1 booked 83rd, but obviously part of an amazing team performance

 

We've lost games twice within 5 mins of him coming on, won once when he went off, and lost once after he went off.

 

Some of you may remember specific incidents/ general play he way help helped /hindered in the above games, I cannot.

so like i said. Lies damned lies and something that's just wrong!

Fine effort Singe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was invisible his first games, obviously improved a lot and perhaps the system suits him better. He was wasted playing deep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, leeslover said:

He was invisible his first games, obviously improved a lot and perhaps the system suits him better. He was wasted playing deep.

It would have taken him time to settle also. Exactly the insight you can provide attending that stats cannot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, singe said:

He seemed happy to be here.
I re-looked at his game stats, as I'm not his agent.... 🤣
L2     P8 but 2 of those were as sub  playing 1 min each, when we were 2 goals up, lets discount those!

EFL  P2

FA Cup P2

 

L2

Port Vale    H  70mins  L 1-0. 1-0 down when he went off.

Stevenage A  15 mins L 2-3. 2-2 when he came on, we conceded 5 mins later

Notts Co    A  90 mins D 0-0

Camb Utd H 90 mins W 3-1 Scored a goal

Tranmere  A  87 mins D 1-1 Booked in 66th min. Was 1-1 when subbed

 Exeter         H 23 mins L2-3 Came on when 2-2, we conceded 3 mins later    

 

CAT

Bradford  A  45mins W4-1 Went off when we were 2-0 up, booked in 12th min

Rochdale A   36min L0-2  Went off as tactical sub with Maoche sending off at 0-0

 

FA Cup

H&RFC  A 80mins W2-1 Went off when we 1-0 down.

Fulham  A 90mins W2-1 booked 83rd, but obviously part of an amazing team performance

 

We've lost games twice within 5 mins of him coming on, won once when he went off, and lost once after he went off.

 

Some of you may remember specific incidents/ general play he way help helped /hindered in the above games, I cannot.

Great stats, we need him back here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×