Jordan Lyden

3 hours ago, Hands on said:

It is fairly obvious that he is a good player who is injury prone and Bunn has got him on a deal that costs us nothing if he doesn't play enough games.  So no chance taken and a good deal for a cash strapped club.  Some of you are dick heads.

Bunn says that he should be fit in another 2 weeks

4 hours ago, Hands on said:

It is fairly obvious that he is a good player who is injury prone and Bunn has got him on a deal that costs us nothing if he doesn't play enough games.  So no chance taken and a good deal for a cash strapped club.  Some of you are dick heads.

Oh right. . Some us are dickheads.

Well, can I apologise for the some of us. 

You on the other hand seem right in know. . .

It’s ‘fairly obvious’ he’s a good player. (But you’ve never seen him play) 

Bunn has got him on deal that costs us nothing. (You must definitely be in the know- god I envy you) 

So no chance taken ( Yeah, can’t wait for another injury or two in the squad) 

Some of you. . . . 

7 hours ago, League one forever said:

It’s ‘fairly obvious’ he’s a good player. (But you’ve never seen him play) Judging by his club's forum, fans on Twitter etc I'd say this is a reasonable assumption

Bunn has got him on deal that costs us nothing. (You must definitely be in the know- god I envy you) or maybe he watched Frankie Bunn's interview on ifollow where FB says exactly that 

So no chance taken ( Yeah, can’t wait for another injury or two in the squad) if we pay nothing for him what's the issue? Not like you can claim it's a wasted wage

• 4 weeks later...

He may be back at Villa getting treatment. If he's as good as the Villa fans say, then I would hope he plays instead of Gardner.

FB said he would be out for about a month and that's up now.

Edited by al_bro

• 1 month later...

Becoming a very important player. You know hes a good defensive midfielder cos he doesnt spend most the game tackling and fouling people recovering his position. Great positional sense and a controlling head. Big difference in us controlling games and dominating large parts since he has come in.

15 minutes ago, youngen said:

Becoming a very important player. You know hes a good defensive midfielder cos he doesnt spend most the game tackling and fouling people recovering his position. Great positional sense and a controlling head. Big difference in us controlling games and dominating large parts since he has come in.

Get Baxter back and creating alongside him, and that's centre mid sorted. Relegation Dan to the bench.

League  Table stats. 19 games L2
Shots                      10th with 224. Bury top with 298

Shots on target  15th with   73.  Bury top with 104
Goals                      11th with   25, bury top with 34.
Shots on target percent of shots, 21st 33%.  Newport top with 43.5%

Goals per shot on target we are 5th!

Goals per shot 11th.  11%, Lincoln top 17%

Clearly we need to create more shots on target, surprisingly converting them is not the main issue.

Conceding wise, we are 5th in total shots conceded, 5th in total shots on target conceded, 9th in total goals, but only by 1 goal to 4th place.

Saves % we are 10th. 71.4%, MK Dons top 83%. 3rd place 76%

http://www.footstats.co.uk/index.cfm?task=league_shots

Edited by singe

6 hours ago, singe said:

League  Table stats. 19 games L2
Shots                      10th with 224. Bury top with 298

Shots on target  15th with   73.  Bury top with 104
Goals                      11th with   25, bury top with 34.
Shots on target percent of shots, 21st 33%.  Newport top with 43.5%

Goals per shot on target we are 5th!

Goals per shot 11th.  11%, Lincoln top 17%

Clearly we need to create more shots on target, surprisingly converting them is not the main issue.

Conceding wise, we are 5th in total shots conceded, 5th in total shots on target conceded, 9th in total goals, but only by 1 goal to 4th place.

Saves % we are 10th. 71.4%, MK Dons top 83%. 3rd place 76%

http://www.footstats.co.uk/index.cfm?task=league_shots

How about the last day 5 games? Since Frankie took the shackles off? Ps I hate bury!

10 hours ago, latics22 said:

How about the last day 5 games? Since Frankie took the shackles off? Ps I hate bury!

I thought you're having a laugh, no figures exist. but they do. However, it's only League so too early to tell.

http://www.footstats.co.uk/index.cfm?task=form_advanced

12th Last 5 games 60 shots, Bury 102, Mind you 32 of them were against Stevenage!
Shots on target 19th 16, MK Dons 35.

3 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

The shots on target stay is a nonsense. Can be much closer to being a goal if it misses by an inch rather than trickling into the keeper's hands. 

0% chance of it being a goal if it misses by an inch, potentially a chance that if they have someone like Ruddy in goal and it's on target.