Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sjk2008

Jordan Lyden

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

 

I assumed the hmmm related to the fact the website seems to say we've signed him permanently......?

Didn't we re-loan him just for the Fulham match OR it may be a way of getting round the loan rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Didn't we re-loan him just for the Fulham match......

 

....OR it may be a way of getting round the loan rules.

 

Yep..... 

 

...I dunno, the website just reads as though it wasn't a loan.....  .....hence that's what I assumed the [& originally ignored] "hmmm" was about....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

 

Yep..... 

 

...I dunno, the website just reads as though it wasn't a loan.....  .....hence that's what I assumed the [& originally ignored] "hmmm" was about....

 

It was. It says we signed him. I presumed that’s why the link was posted too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

 

It was. It says we signed him. I presumed that’s why the link was posted too. 

I didn't actually see that, generally the site is pretty accurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...