New Signing

59 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Her first job can be scrapping the £5 admin charge for swapping tickets.?

Whilst I agree that the charge is rather mean and excessive I suspect more and more people are taking advantage of this and it's becoming time consuming for the ticket office staff and has been put in place to discourage fans from moving stand willy nilly, maybe they could allow one free move and then charge for any subsequent moves?

17 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Whilst I agree that the charge is rather mean and excessive I suspect more and more people are taking advantage of this and it's becoming time consuming for the ticket office staff and has been put in place to discourage fans from moving stand willy nilly, maybe they could allow one free move and then charge for any subsequent moves?

At the absolute least they should lower the charge to £3 and have it only applicable if the swap is made on the day. I.E no charge if done in advance of the matchday

Edited by PlayItLivo

22 minutes ago, singe said:

I'm trying to work out who she has replaced, and the new structure.

I think it's Jenny from when she moved to the OEC. 

7 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

I'm trying to work out why it's been advertised on the main site with a picture of herself but then again several new back office recruits haven't been mentioned at all on the site ..

Probably because it's a commercial role rather than purely back office I reckon. Putting the name out there for sponsors/businesses to get in touch with and raising the profile.

7 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Probably because it's a commercial role rather than purely back office I reckon. Putting the name out there for sponsors/businesses to get in touch with and raising the profile.

Ah right, cheers.

Simon Brooke has been replaced by broady and his assistant who had only been there for 3 months has been replaced with this new one announced today. 

Jenny isn’t employed by Oldham she is employed by OEC now I think. 

Edited by adamoafc

3 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

I doubt if the office staff are run off their feet on non match days 

2 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Nor are they there to cater for every fans whim, for me if you buy a season ticket then that's where you sit.

Very cynical IMO, my grandson can only get to occasional matches and can't book a seat anywhere near me in the main stand.

In the past I've swapped my season ticket for one in the lower main stand to be able to sit next to him.

Not much 'togetherness' spirit with you it seems. 

5 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

I'd wager is partly due to perceived attractiveness an all.