Home form?

Home firm not really good enough to challenge at the top of the table at the moment it seems. W2 L4 so far if you include the cup games. 

Only got to the home MK game to date where we were OK so i don't have a balanced view on what we need to do to make BP more of a fortress. 

Any thoughts from those that go regularly?? 

4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Cup games? Against Derby and Barnsley?

nah

Home form is won 2, lost 2

We should have got a draw from both those losses, today we could and should have won

Onwards and upwards.

Easily could’ve dropped points against Macc and Crawley if you want to look at it like that. 6 points is about right I reckon.

No one has ripped us apart. Two 1_0s which we should have done better. Team will improve. Fine margins between winning and losing. I'm positive from what I have seen to believe we will be up there come the end of the season 

Happy that the coaching team are instilling within the team an ethos of at least trying to play football on the deck.

Prepared to mix it up with balls to Cog who wins fair share but we are missing a winger and  goalscorer who can get into space and take some of the chances we are making each week

We will get better with fitness and familiarity.

48 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Home firm not really good enough to challenge at the top of the table at the moment it seems. W2 L4 so far if you include the cup games. 

Only got to the home MK game to date where we were OK so i don't have a balanced view on what we need to do to make BP more of a fortress. 

Any thoughts from those that go regularly?? 

I don’t think you can talk about climbing the table and then include games that could not help us the climb the table - especially when they were against teams in higher leagues. 

Having been to the 4 league games I wouldnt say their is 1 major problem that needs addressing. We havent yet kept a clean sheet however I don't think defending is a massive issue. While we arent ripping teams apart we are scoring goals. The midfield could be better but we have dominated large chunks of each game.

Its still abit to early to draw conclusions what I think will happen this season is that we wont win many games by more than 2 goals if any, but we wont lose any by more than 2 goals all 4 games have been fairly close.

On 9/9/2018 at 9:36 AM, GlossopLatic said:

Having been to the 4 league games I wouldnt say their is 1 major problem that needs addressing. We havent yet kept a clean sheet however I don't think defending is a massive issue. While we arent ripping teams apart we are scoring goals. The midfield could be better but we have dominated large chunks of each game.

Its still abit to early to draw conclusions what I think will happen this season is that we wont win many games by more than 2 goals if any, but we wont lose any by more than 2 goals all 4 games have been fairly close.

You just knew after saying that we'd score 3 in the very next game.?