Behind closed doors

To say they youth players at the back are supposedly the next big thing for us... they don’t half concede a shit load of goals. 

I’ve not been impressed with graham one bit since he’s come in, I’d bin him and bring in a player with a bit more experience. 

Just now, fleetwood Blue said:

Imagine if you actually gave a shit about this game

Don’t give a shit about the game or the result. However the battering these players are taking isn’t good. 

Few players on on the fringes of the first team... some players showing they just aren’t good enough. 

9 minutes ago, oldhamoafc said:

Don’t give a shit about the game or the result. However the battering these players are taking isn’t good. 

Few players on on the fringes of the first team... some players showing they just aren’t good enough. 

We already know that the first team squad consists of 14/15 worthy players at most, this is just highlighting the lack of depth we do have..could you imagine if Surridge, Clarke and Iverson get injured and two of them dont belong to us

1 hour ago, singe said:

2-0 down already.

No idea strength of Dale line up.

THey've hit the inside of the woodwork too.

In their cup final...

Really strong Dale team that, Morley is a player I particularly like. Done and Perkins will both of had a field day today and I suspect Morley will have played well.

23 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

We already know that the first team squad consists of 14/15 worthy players at most, this is just highlighting the lack of depth we do have..could you imagine if Surridge, Clarke and Iverson get injured and two of them dont belong to us

I imagine all the back up defenders played in this game, which doesn't auger well.

45 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

What a time for the fishal to start live tweeting about behind closed doors games...

Why was  a competitive local derby cup tie played behind closed doors?

The Lancashire FA and both clubs should not have agreed to this.

What happened to the much vaunted fans inclusion?

Edited by BP1960