Trust Oldham Event - 07.10.18

Good Afternoon and for your info....

Trust Oldham present a Sunday dinner with Jamie Stott, George Edmundson and Tom Hamer at Milan Bar, Lees.

The afternoon will feature a two course meal and stories of the trios fledgling careers with the Latics and an open Q&A session will follow.

For details and tickets click here:
http://www.trustoldham.co.uk/oldham-athletic-young-guns-su…/

50 minutes ago, oldhamoafc said:

Surely there can be more interesting events than this put on? How about a manager or chairman one?

There's always a manager one (the last one was only in July), this is a bit different. The one with Croft and Beresford was great - gives a different insight into things.

5 hours ago, oldhamoafc said:

Surely there can be more interesting events than this put on? How about a manager or chairman one?

Like Jorvik has said we have done a meet the manager one at the start of the season, we might do another one in the New Year

Meet the owner is still a  possibility that we have not discounted.

you have to be mindful that the logistics of organising an event and getting the people involved takes time....Midnite has worked bloody hard on it. So if you have any expertise on how we can organise things better or suggestions on events...then please let us know

cheers

1 hour ago, underdog said:

Like Jorvik has said we have done a meet the manager one at the start of the season, we might do another one in the New Year

Meet the owner is still a  possibility that we have not discounted.

you have to be mindful that the logistics of organising an event and getting the people involved takes time....Midnite has worked bloody hard on it. So if you have any expertise on how we can organise things better or suggestions on events...then please let us know

cheers

Hi jorvik if you would like to meet me I am at most home and away games and my name is Kenny.

I sit in Joe royle stand if you have any ideas 

Thanks to the club for helping us to promote this event....its a sign that the Trust/club relationship is getting back on track

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2018/september/19082018-trust-oldham-event/

Again Midnite has worked hard working with the club with regards to players availability and on the official site. So please support this event if you can - thanks

Edited by underdog

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

Someone forgot to take the bloody minutes didn’t they??‍♂️

minutes have been taken for this event thanks....

once approved they will then be uploaded. we have a backlog to do and a new website to update first...priorities and all. so if you have any spare time and good with admin, maybe you can help upload the back log..if not then please have some patience as people maybe under the impression your getting a bit fixated with it all.

play nice

underdog, I have some time on my hands now I'm retired, but I do live in Worcester and only get up to Manchester/Oldham possibly once a month.
As you can see from my user name I ran my own computer business for over 20+ years, if you need any help...…...

11 hours ago, underdog said:

minutes have been taken for this event thanks....

once approved they will then be uploaded. we have a backlog to do and a new website to update first...priorities and all. so if you have any spare time and good with admin, maybe you can help upload the back log..if not then please have some patience as people maybe under the impression your getting a bit fixated with it all.

play nice

It was tongue in check apologies 

Edited by latics22