Trust Oldham Event - 07.10.18

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

It was tongue in check apologies 

Apology accepted, I was feeling a bit aagghhhhhh...with it all.

Its been a horrendous time for all the Trust directors until the change of owner this January. We have had some resignations over Summer of key personel who were invaluable and left massive boots to fill, and had some new people who have volunteered and still need to get a grips with it all.

the website is on a slow build but I can at least put the link on that will have some of our meeting notes up to April 2017. At least it will give you feel of what we have discussed and you can see other events/meeting we have arrange. Hope the link below works. let me know - thanks

http://www.trustoldham.co.uk/category/meetings-agms/

Edited by underdog

16 hours ago, underdog said:

minutes have been taken for this event thanks....

once approved they will then be uploaded. we have a backlog to do and a new website to update first...priorities and all. so if you have any spare time and good with admin, maybe you can help upload the back log..if not then please have some patience as people maybe under the impression your getting a bit fixated with it all.

play nice

Underdog, I have been trying to send you a PM, but it says you can't or won't accept personal messages.
I'd like to make you an offer about help, you can contact me on here or Email me at ian@pcassist.co.uk

Regards
Ian Gardner

2 hours ago, pcassist said:

Underdog, I have been trying to send you a PM, but it says you can't or won't accept personal messages.
I'd like to make you an offer about help, you can contact me on here or Email me at ian@pcassist.co.uk

Regards
Ian Gardner

Hi Ian

I didn't know it had been disabled, cheers. I have been at work and saw your earlier email but did not have time to respond

I will it be okay to contact you over the weekend? give or take or result hahah

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Right folks, there is a week to go for this event and we have some tickets available.

so if you are interested, then please join us and bring the family as well.

Two course meal and three players to boot...nom, nom...

You can either book online (see page one with the link) or contact the Milan bar direct.

Cheers