Jump to content
OWTB Forums

Recommended Posts

Trains booked , tickets bought, we wont have 3 call ups?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope this is off, the mrs has selfishly decided to celebrate her 30th Birthday on this day. Would be the 1st Saturday game i’ve missed if it’s on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, daniel said:

Hope this is off, the mrs has selfishly decided to celebrate her 30th Birthday on this day. Would be the 1st Birthday i’ve missed if it’s on.

FTFY 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

County played the last time there were internationals as did we. If Dummigan is called up so would we want to postpone he hasn't featured this season? 

I really want to go to this so I want it to be on. Any ideas when we will know for definite 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure, but don't think the squads have to be announced till 7 days before, so will be short notice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bluehobbit said:

County played the last time there were internationals as did we. If Dummigan is called up so would we want to postpone he hasn't featured this season? 

I really want to go to this so I want it to be on. Any ideas when we will know for definite 

We couldn't postpone last time as we were only missing 2 players. As one of our missing players is our GK I think we may postpone when eligible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

£10 admin fee for train tickets refund, ( are trainline paying millers wage) ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really pisses me off this. Three players missing, do we can call the game off yet only one of them piayed today. I the manager thinks we can do without them today then we can do without them next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloody good job the match is off, they’ve hit some form and we’d probably get a dicking if our recent performances are anything to go by. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Bloody good job the match is off, they’ve hit some form and we’d probably get a dicking if our recent performances are anything to go by. 

They might be in better form when we play them, and we could be in worse. We have to play them sometime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Steve_R said:

Really pisses me off this. Three players missing, do we can call the game off yet only one of them piayed today. I the manager thinks we can do without them today then we can do without them next week.

Except that one has arguably been our player of the season and his understudy is apparently nowhere near as good. 

 

It'd be interesting what would have happened if we were at home though I have the inkling the game would have gone ahead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Except that one has arguably been our player of the season and his understudy is apparently nowhere near as good. 

 

It'd be interesting what would have happened if we were at home though I have the inkling the game would have gone ahead. 

That's the one that got picked. Off the other two, one's fallen out of favour and the other has only played 45 minutes all season. Hardly enough to call a game off.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

Why does it matter?

I suppose psychology could come into it, as Latics could feasibly be down to their favoured position of 16th in the league by then. :D

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Bloody good job the match is off, they’ve hit some form and we’d probably get a dicking if our recent performances are anything to go by. 

 

This - always knew they'd pick up, we're in a slump.

 

From a football point of view can only been as a positive it's off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2018 at 5:19 AM, oafcshuck said:

 

This - always knew they'd pick up, we're in a slump.

 

From a football point of view can only been as a positive it's off

More like a dead cat bounce in form!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Rather not play it if Iversen isn’t playing.

La Paz looks a decent backup to me ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×