Notts County (a)

3 hours ago, bluehobbit said:

County played the last time there were internationals as did we. If Dummigan is called up so would we want to postpone he hasn't featured this season? 

I really want to go to this so I want it to be on. Any ideas when we will know for definite 

We couldn't postpone last time as we were only missing 2 players. As one of our missing players is our GK I think we may postpone when eligible. 

3 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Bloody good job the match is off, they’ve hit some form and we’d probably get a dicking if our recent performances are anything to go by. 

They might be in better form when we play them, and we could be in worse. We have to play them sometime.

19 minutes ago, Steve_R said:

Really pisses me off this. Three players missing, do we can call the game off yet only one of them piayed today. I the manager thinks we can do without them today then we can do without them next week.

Except that one has arguably been our player of the season and his understudy is apparently nowhere near as good. 

It'd be interesting what would have happened if we were at home though I have the inkling the game would have gone ahead. 

6 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Except that one has arguably been our player of the season and his understudy is apparently nowhere near as good. 

It'd be interesting what would have happened if we were at home though I have the inkling the game would have gone ahead. 

That's the one that got picked. Off the other two, one's fallen out of favour and the other has only played 45 minutes all season. Hardly enough to call a game off.

8 hours ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Bloody good job the match is off, they’ve hit some form and we’d probably get a dicking if our recent performances are anything to go by. 

This - always knew they'd pick up, we're in a slump.

From a football point of view can only been as a positive it's off