Notts County (a)

21 hours ago, disjointed said:

Changed my mind on this one, after 400 miles driving yesterday I will be putting my feet up at home with a beer in hand. 

After driving 0 miles on Saturday, I'll be having a think about whether it's actually worth paying the £10 to watch it..

Should be all out attack tonight,no more pussy footing about sideways,backwards and tame telegraphed passes !

We need to attack decisively and with pace. 

These jokers are defensively hopeless, have conceded double the number of goals we have and currently have a goal difference of -16

At the other end of the pitch they are equally as shot shy as we are.

By no means is this a make or break game for Frankie but it should be treated as a statement of intent..... we will see :aplayer1:

21 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Should be all out attack tonight,no more pussy footing about sideways,backwards and tame telegraphed passes !

These jokers are defensively hopeless, have conceded double the number of goals we have and currently have a goal difference of -16

By no means is this a make or break game for Frankie but it should be treated as a statement of intent..... we will see :aplayer1:

It's not the sideways passing that bugs me it's the long aimless balls (Iversen always punts it too, hardly ever looks to throw it out). Our team seem to have forgotten how to pass their way up the pitch.

25 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Bound not to score now.

This is part of what Kewell has to say about us. Either he has not seen us play, or he is preparing County fans for another defeat.

“It’s going to be a challenge for my back four,” said the Australian.

“They have two big, aggressive strikers and tricky wingers who cross the ball well but aren’t scared to cut inside for a shot at goal.

45 minutes ago, al_bro said:

This is part of what Kewell has to say about us. Either he has not seen us play, or he is preparing County fans for another defeat.

“They have two big, aggressive strikers and tricky wingers who cross the ball well but aren’t scared to cut inside for a shot at goal.

It's impossible not to read his quote in an Australian accent..

6 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Their attack will be too hot for us to handle, 3-1 Notts.

6 hours ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Im predicting a 2–1 win, a resurgent Miller to score both..Frankie to come on the pitch at full time fist pumping his chest with pride like nothing had ever been shit in the weeks before

Are you two gonna get involved in this next year....?

http://www.owtb.co.uk/forum/78-owtb-prediction-league/

2 hours ago, al_bro said:

Yes but that was just before he was sectioned.