Notts County (a)

On 10/7/2018 at 5:19 AM, oafcshuck said:

This - always knew they'd pick up, we're in a slump.

From a football point of view can only been as a positive it's off

I'm glad they've picked up. Since when did we ever beat anyone on a really bad run? (And I mean a run more than 4 or 5 games)

49 minutes ago, stevesidg said:

Nepomuceno scores for curaçao 

Someone forward this to Jack Ruddy, make him feel good about himself. In the Sunday league, the next words out of the pot bellied centre half's mouth would be priceless after a mistake like that.

3 hours ago, archiecat said:

Hard to figure out who should be more ashamed,Keeper for throwing it in the goal or Nepo for that pathetic excuse of a shot!

Did you see Rashford last night? If Nepo's effort was pathetic, how do you rate Rashford's? I could have wafted the first one in with my cap.

3 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Lincoln are pissing me off! None league muppets!

Putting six past Port Vale, topping League two by a clear four points and a goal difference of +17 would suggest they are not none-league muppets. Unless the wheels come off in style, I think they are up this season. Already 14pts in front of Latics. I believe three of the top seven as it stands will gain automatic...Lincoln, MK Dons and Colchester.

Don't quote me on that, though. :D

11 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Putting six past Port Vale, topping League two by a clear four points and a goal difference of +17 would suggest they are not none-league muppets. Unless the wheels come off in style, I think they are up this season. Already 14pts in front of Latics. I believe three of the top seven as it stands will gain automatic...Lincoln, MK Dons and Colchester.

Don't quote me on that, though. :D

Think they are overly-reliant on their manager(s). If they leave Lincoln could struggle. 

50 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Lincoln are pissing me off! None league muppets!

Big fan base for L2, and they made a fortune from the FA Cup and TV money two seasons ago. I expected them to get promoted again last season.

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

Big fan base for L2, and they made a fortune from the FA Cup and TV money two seasons ago. I expected them to get promoted again last season.

If I was a billionaire who fancied buying a lower league club to throw cash at they'd be high on the list 

31 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

If I was a billionaire who fancied buying a lower league club to throw cash at they'd be high on the list 

I think their relative remoteness might stick that. Their best season ever only managed an average attendance of 16,500.

Incredible performances though. 

34 minutes ago, singe said:

I think their relative remoteness might stick that. Their best season ever only managed an average attendance of 16,500.

Zero significant local competition 

Edited by Dave_Og

11 hours ago, singe said:

If they did reach even the championship I would imagine they would sell out at home every week. Having said that, their current ground capacity is 10k and even the proposed new stadium would only increase that by a further 2k.

Lincoln is a ground I have been to many years ago and I look forward to going back this season even though it’s a Tuesday night.

• 3 weeks later...