Mansfield (a)

IIRC, pass the ground with it on your right and there's a car park just past the ground on the right hand side. 

Actually, there a car park at the ground, but it may be reserved only.

I accept no responsibility for being wrong! :lol:

Edited by Bristolatic

2 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

IIRC, pass the ground with it on your right and there's a car park just past the ground on the right hand side. 

Actually, there a car park at the ground, but it may be reserved only.

I accept no responsibility for being wrong! :lol:

Parked at the station car park when we played them in the cup. Close enough to the ground and due to the traffic laws much easier to get away at the end. Fairly certain it was cheaper too. 

I'm going.They have scored a lot at home so our defence needs to be up for a battle.Hoping Surridge will be fit in time..I don't want to see  daft mistakes like we did against Colchester.I will be happy with a point and extatic with a win and hope we have a bit of luck as well .

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Was going to go but will give it a swerve with a chance that Surridge may still be injured and we will play for a point as we did when we went with an equally paceless front two of Higdon and Fuller a few years ago in the Cup.

Do you get points in the cup?

17 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Was going to go but will give it a swerve with a chance that Surridge may still be injured and we will play for a point as we did when we went with an equally paceless front two of Higdon and Fuller a few years ago in the Cup.

I'd almost forgotten that. You bastard.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Hopefully Surridge will have recovered for this one. Would expect him to start alongside O’Grady.

Also Dummigan must be close to starting. 

League game number eleven... are O’Grady and Lang going to get onto the score sheet?

O'Grady scored vs Morecambe 

If stick with 4-4-2 and go Iversen; Hunt, Clarke, Edmundson, Taylor; Dummigan, Baxter, Missilou, Nepomuceno; Lang, Surridge (if fit)/Miller/Benteke/O'Grady

Subs: De La Paz, Branger-Engone, Hamer, Graham, Gardner, any two of the remaining strikers

I have a feeling Dummigan will start, and that COG will be on the bench following a rare 90 minutes.  I just hope Surridge is fit.

Iversen

Hunt - Clarke - Edmundson - Taylor

Dummigan - Missilou - Gardner - Nepomuceno

Surridge - Lang

Baxter & Branger to replace Lang & Nepo on the hour mark if we're needing a goal.

Edited by sjk2008