Carlisle United (H)

40 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I would take Miller all day long and stop playing hoofball to the strikers!!

They are both poor,  but you’re much more likely to get a self engineered goal from Miller.

O’Grady is apparently at peak fitness yet has the turning circle of the Titanic, in his defence, Miller has been out of the game for a year or so and should improve further.

I would be playing Miller ahead of OGrady at present. Miller hasn’t played for two years so will take time to get back at a decent level. OGrady is just OGrady the odd assist but lacks so much quality. Never realised how poor he is on the ball. 

I can see Gerrard having a stormer tomorrow if we throw s%^t at him metaphorically speaking I think he's the type who will relish being the pantomime villain.

That said I think the players need our backing tomorrow after what has gone on this week abit of siege mentality would be just whats needed right now.

10 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I can see Gerrard having a stormer tomorrow if we throw s%^t at him metaphorically speaking I think he's the type who will relish being the pantomime villain.

That said I think the players need our backing tomorrow after what has gone on this week abit of siege mentality would be just whats needed right now.

He’s also the type to overcompensate on some occasions. I remember when he made a critical error that cost us a goal and he then spent the rest of the game trying to score, including taking a free-kick on the edge of the area.

If he tries too hard to prove the club wrong it could work in our favour.

I think tomorrow could see a couple of red cards and a nasty atmosphere.

Speaking to Carlisle fans up here they are not happy with their club also and feel things should be much better than they are and have been of late, so if the game goes in our favour then you could see some emotion from the Cumbrians.

Gerrard could be a little over the top and could be a catylist for some, lets say not so professional behaviour, couple this with a fired up Sheridan who could also become center of attention at some point.

Then you have the news that came out yesterday and I think Boundary Park could be an entertaining place tomorrow, hopefully what goes on in a football sense will win and we will get a positive result.

Gutted I can't be there due to work.

Issues behind the scenes are not the fault of the players or management so Get behind the lads and hopefully I wont have to spend Saturday afternoon wanting to throttle any of my Carlisle supporting colleagues.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I will be on a sun lounger by the pool. Annnnnnnd relax. 

I was on a sun lounger by the pool in Portugal for the Grimsby game with Ifollow on my tablet, I got some right looks every time shouted GET IN every time we scored.

Hope you have the same issues !!!

Annnnd then relax.

1 hour ago, maximus1267 said:

I was on a sun lounger by the pool in Portugal for the Grimsby game with Ifollow on my tablet, I got some right looks every time shouted GET IN every time we scored.

Hope you have the same issues !!!

Annnnd then relax.

I will be more relaxed than that... ? 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

If he did, as sure as anything he'd put some cold donner meat on it and scoff the lot.

6 hours ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

Oooooo he’s so controversial isnt he...  what a rock star!! 

I’m just going to ignore the prick. It’s a shame everyone isn’t going to follow suit, as I think he’d be more pissed off with no reaction at all. Seems like the type of bloke who loves the attention, good or bad.

7 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Currently outside BP anticipating the return of one of our greatest ever managers. Lord John. 

I suppose you will be wearing your Carlisle shirt then today. You know I can’t understand you. Why support a previous manager who yes saved us from two relegations but also let us down badly on two occasions. Traitor to the OAFC cause comes to mind. Hope he buys you a pint after the game. It’s about all you bloody deserve. 

1 hour ago, Mickey Quinn's testicles said:

I find it hard to understand why I need to get upset about Gerrard, given the continue crap that comes out of this club it would appear he has a valid point.

A valid point in abusing fans on a number of occasions? 

Hes a shit.