Our away supporters

1 hour ago, Flemboy said:

At Mansfield we were  searched with metal detectors and the police and officials were really strict and had a sniffer dog as well!. Seemed a bit OTT 

First time I've been sniffed for a while!!!!! 

Will be connected to our recent history with flares.

We probably use Pyro more than any team in the country, doesn’t surprise me now.

Most teams may have 1 or 2 smoke bombs for their big deby matches with 2-4000 followings. We have had pyro at home to Crawley this season for goodness sake lol.

grimsby too was mad, there must have been 4 or 5 in only an 800 following.

I remember a couple of years back, after Bury away when it was all popping off at the bottlm between police and Oldham fans when we where all packed in the 1 end that kind of bends round...the week after I went to Doncaster away with probably 4-500 latics and the police presence was insane. They literally surrounded us completely in the corner and boxed us in. 

Carlisle tend to be OTT too however both times i’ve heard its been due to Police dog training...seems odd both times against us but who knows

25 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Anyone know if the sniffer dogs will be at Nottingham?  Asking for a mate whose allergic to dogs :detectivegm0:

It’s the same police force. Your mate might be interested to know that Iversen has been called up for international duty and Dummigan and Gevaro are very likely to be called up so the game might be postponed.

3 hours ago, Flemboy said:

At Mansfield we were  searched with metal detectors and the police and officials were really strict and had a sniffer dog as well!. Seemed a bit OTT 

First time I've been sniffed for a while!!!!! 

We were wiped down with detectors at Swindon as well. There was no sniffing, though.