Wages surely not again ?

It’s not entirely their fault but the Trust is a joke, sadly just a vehicle for a couple of individuals to get jobs at the club but the bigger joke is the Football League or whatever the fuck they have re branded themselves as so they sound like the Premier League (or whatever the fuck they have re branded themselves as)

The idea that this Football Agent chancer from that famous footballing hotbed Dubai would be anything other than a disaster was probably delusional 

Really hope im wrong but struggling to be optimistic 

20 minutes ago, singe said:

Happy Birthday article on the Fishul has been deleted!

It's still on Instagram.They must have forgotten about that.

Has anyone seen him recently? I don't think he was at the last home game.

Just now, League one forever said:

Now we know why Baxter isn’t starting. . We can’t afford his appearance fee. 

If this is true, he must literally have no means to own a football club. 

Sigh.

The nightmare continues. 

He comes on every week. That's an appearance.

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Is this nightmare ever set to end? 

Hope the trust are switched on to this....unpaid wages will never happen again he said...some promise that was!!!

This probably helps explain our

performance on Tuesday night!!!

Trust are a joke. Bit of an ego trip for those on it pretending to be something they aren’t. 

Before people start blaming the Trust it is the owner/chairmans responsibility to pay the bills not the trusts. 

The buck stops with Lemsagam, now if he can't afford to pay the bills out of his own pocket what is he doing here? 

If he hasnt got cash to burn what is he doing even entertaining the idea of investing in any football club, it is total freaking madness.

I believe the Trust were given assurances that no more wage payments would be missed. Off the back of that we have missed them at exactly the same point in the season that we always do.

This has to be a major concern all round. Not only is it apparent that we are allowing history to repeat itself, the Trust clearly are far from in the loop. The statement they have put out shows that until this was broken by Keegan they knew nothing.

Abdallah has indicated that he welcomes the involvement of the Trust and for a time seemed to heavily involve Simon Brooke in what he was doing. It seems that was nothing but lip service.

Here we go again...

Edited by Latics and England

We’re up shit creek ain’t we, I really believed we’d turned a corner. I’m really sick of this now ?. I wish I could switch a switch so I didn’t care, this is our club. It’s us that are left behind, if this all goes to shit.

Edited by latics22

6 minutes ago, Horlicks said:

Players on strike, I thought we had got rid of all of the trouble makers

To be fair I am critical of some players but if they refuse to train until paid I back them 100%, it's any working mans right to be paid and those prepared to take a stand should have our backing not branded as troublemakers.

Abdullah needs to sort this shit out and sharpish. 

Edited by yarddog73

11 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Before people start blaming the Trust it is the owner/chairmans responsibility to pay the bills not the trusts. 

The buck stops with Lemsagam, now if he can't afford to pay the bills out of his own pocket what is he doing here? 

If he hasnt got cash to burn what is he doing even entertaining the idea of investing in any football club, it is total freaking madness.

It would be massively insulting to halfwits to say that only halfwits would blame the trust but it does beg the question of what the point of the trust is. 

I find that very sad as I have complete respect for those who put the effort in. 

AL likes playing 'Football Club Owner' except the problem is that it's not a game, he's attempting to play it with us, and he's terrible at it.

And worst of all, I don't believe that he has a pot to piss in. 

There isn't a club statement wording that'll come close to convince me of anything otherwise any time soon.

We will probably pay the wages with the Carlisle gate receipts, if that covers it... Abdullah will then rename another stand or put in a new urinal in an attempt to appease the fans. Wonder if this explains why we always capitulate around Chrimbo. Two words.. Shambolic Travesty. 

Edited by chickenbaltipie
Change
  • Like 1