Courtney Duffus

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

If Duffus is still here after the transfer window 'slams' shut, will he get another chance at BP, or does the Irish league have a different transfer window and he may return there? 

Theirs shuts on 22nd Feb.

https://www.fifatms.com/itms/worldwide-transfer-windows-calendar/

Republic of Ireland M 01/12/2018    22/02/2019  

On 1/17/2019 at 10:40 PM, Boys in Blue said:

Fair enough. That makes a lot of sense. If Wild plays him, he effectively ties Duffus to the club for the rest of the season. Given that Wild won’t be the full time manager, that’s a fair approach. 

Out of interest, what did he say on Twitter? I missed that one.

wild isnt picking the team so it'll be AL deciding that and if he gets a game. cant see it if im honest as benteke surely infront of him with vera

13 minutes ago, Handsy said:

Hope he scores loads for them  never really given a chance  here

You hope someone playing in the same division as us, including against us in a few weeks, scores goals for his new club, because he wasn't given a chance here? 

Well as long as Yeovil stay below us I hope he does score against every team above us this season. 

He won't. Not even when you discount the teams he won't play because Yeovil have  already played them twice. 

15 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

You hope someone playing in the same division as us, including against us in a few weeks, scores goals for his new club, because he wasn't given a chance here? 

Well as long as Yeovil stay below us I hope he does score against every team above us this season. 

He won't. Not even when you discount the teams he won't play because Yeovil have  already played them twice. 

No I hope  he scores loads and gets transferred for a few million in 12 months time  so we can finally get a sell on fee   I won’t be holding my breath though

12 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

And this is why we haven’t played him. Couldn’t play for more than 2 clubs this season. 

Never given a chance, because the brothers grim fell out with him, but on the evidence so far he’s got to be better than Vera!

6 minutes ago, mad4it said:

Never given a chance, because the brothers grim fell out with him, but on the evidence so far he’s got to be better than Vera!

Whats the evidence so far ? That he scored a few goals in a kick about league and then stopped ? As opposed to someone who’s scored in La Liga ? Vera is clearly not fit. I actually think he will be useful when fit and when played with the right partner. Funny you say Duffus not given a chance and then totally dismiss someone who so far has had less chance yet more league goals   

8 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Whats the evidence so far ? That he scored a few goals in a kick about league and then stopped ? As opposed to someone who’s scored in La Liga ? Vera is clearly not fit. I actually think he will be useful when fit and when played with the right partner. Funny you say Duffus not given a chance and then totally dismiss someone who so far has had less chance yet more league goals   

Well goals in La Liga and that was back in 2011 , there has to be a reason as to why he (Vera) in general spends less than a season for the clubs he’s played for. He can’t even hit the target in the warm up, so what chance has he got during a game ! 

Some people think Duffus was banging them in for fun. It was the League of Ireland aand he went off the boil quickly and dropped by their manager too. He scored 1 in 18 at the business end of their season and his last 18 games for them. 

I don't agree with Lemsagam forcing players on the sidelines who disagree with him, but there have been plenty of playing issues too. Time will tell. 

What I don't want is him scoring and costing us a llay off spot! 

2 minutes ago, mad4it said:

Well goals in La Liga and that was back in 2011 , there has to be a reason as to why he (Vera) in general spends less than a season for the clubs he’s played for. He can’t even hit the target in the warm up, so what chance has he got during a game ! 

Scored after a minute on debut ? Now what’s Duffus done ? 

5 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Scored after a minute on debut ? Now what’s Duffus done ? 

A penalty, which he almost missed, you only have to look at the duffus sell on fee (40 %) that alone tells you the club don’t think he’s a donkey, it’s yet again an example of the chuckle brothers getting involved with team matters 

7 minutes ago, mad4it said:

A penalty, which he almost missed, you only have to look at the duffus sell on fee (40 %) that alone tells you the club don’t think he’s a donkey, it’s yet again an example of the chuckle brothers getting involved with team matters 

How many goals are awarded for scoring a penalty then ? Almost missed 😩😩😩

11 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

How many goals are awarded for scoring a penalty then ? Almost missed 😩😩😩

If you actually went to Macclesfield, you would have seen that Vera Lynn would have posed more of a threat that than Urko Vera , 20 clubs in 14 years speaks volumes 🤔🤔🤔

27 minutes ago, mad4it said:

This is perverse logic. 

It’s a proper ‘cannot win’. 

The add on fee is just sensible business regardless of the current view of a YOUNG players ability 

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

This is perverse logic. 

It’s a proper cannot win. 

The add on fee is just sensible business regardless of the current view of a YOUNG players ability 

We sold davies, Holloway and McLaughlin all without sell on clauses , however , the point I’m making is that the decision for him (and Fane) being ostracised to training with the youth team wouldn’t have been a decision made by the manager 

Archived