Port Vale (h)

Bunn needs sacking. Tactics (if you can call them that) are atrocious. 

Lang shifted out wide again, Branger on the right where he’s completely predictable and ineffective, Baxter in the hole meaning we’re playing COG as the lone striker against a team that shipped 6 at home last week.

I don’t think he has a clue what he’s doing.

9 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Lang shifted out wide again, Branger on the right where he’s completely predictable and ineffective, Baxter in the hole meaning we’re playing COG as the lone striker against a team that shipped 6 at home last week.

That about sums it up, yet again we are experimenting with an untested manager who is quickly showing he’s not up to it 

not helped by a dodgy chancer of an “owner”

really concerned about where we might end up

11 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Who do you bring in? Who’s going to do better with striking options of O’Grady,  Ishy Miller in a Zimmer frame and a couple of kids who are crocked every 5 minutes.

Blame. The. Owner.

21 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Bunn needs sacking.

I agree that he's making some strange selection decisions that I don't agree with.

But the players need to be paid on time before we even think about a manager needing to be sacked.

However shit you think Bunn's tactics are I can guarantee you now that any new manager's tactics will be much worse.  AL will see to that.

1 minute ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Don’t think sacking Bunn will change anything. Club’s rotten to the core yet people idly watch by and pretend everything’s okay. Buzzing.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who has even hinted that everything is ok. Tell us how you feel things are, but don't elasticise things to suit your agenda.

Same old rubbish. Nothing else to say really.  Huffed and puffed second half.... means nothing, lost  again at home to a team who are as awful as we are.

Clueless as what to do, Bunn loves O'Grady.... many others don't. We will struggle greatly if the Surridge rumour posted on here is true, O'Grady seems to start no matter what.