Port Vale (h)

7 minutes ago, bozman said:

Miller back for tomorrow night.

Surridge out for a few weeks (hamstring).

Taylor not ready yet (hamstring).

Coke due back in training next week.

Zeus out long term according to Bunn.

Ouch.

Missed the news about Zeus. He played two weeks ago v Bradford. Was a costly game that.......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andy_b_100 said:

In reality the game should have petered out to 0-0 as neither team deserved to win. The referee seemed not to understand the basics. Other than the RR crew the crouwd were basically silent. Pope and Vassell are dirty horrible slime (which I would have in our side in a heartbeat). We fell in to a sidways trap and when the movement forward was good enough the ball in was not. Heads went down when we didnt fluke an own goal.

Didn’t we have Vassell here for a season? Seemed to be a centre-half then, but don’t think he ever played.

1 hour ago, Wardie said:

Beats me why people still speculate on upcoming team selections and formations.
Wait until you read the team sheet and then stare at it with disbelief and an open mouth, before throwing it to the floor and setting it on fire. :D

But I generally look at the team on my phone. Could become an expensive hobby.

‘COKE’......I’d forgotten all about him, what another total waste of a wage, we are carrying so many crocks and has beens it’s frightening.

Miller, Taylor, Coke, O’Grady....and even Surridge, our top scorer and probable best player is also a bloody crock!

7 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

From Wikipedia;

Upon joining the "Latics", manager David Dunn said that "he is really athletic, only 18 and definitely one for the future".

Didn't Dunn pick him out of the squad as the only one who could play at a higher level or something like that?

Top prediction.

On 10/20/2018 at 8:39 PM, JoeP said:

Why isn't Benteke playing?

Scored more than most in pre-season and did alright against Derby, yet hasn't really played enough to prove himself one way or the other..

Told yous..