24 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

You're right that I won't be but then due to prior commitments I wouldn't have been regardless of the draw unless it was on the Monday. 

As for the disparaging day tripper terminology it's now approaching 70 years since I lived within 190 miles do I'm not going to feel too guilty about not being a weekly attendee. 

There's summat paradoxical about labelling an Oldham Athletic supporter a 'day-tripper' anyway marra. 

I'll join the bet too deyeres42 - £20 to the foodbank on those terms.

21 minutes ago, singe said:

Already tweeted about my son wanting to go to this, just logged how long it will take and it reckons £120 but what is the best site for train fares?

For me:

Driving to this one. 170 miles, 3 hours.

By train: 3 hours 28 minutes. Add another 40 minutes to/from stations and we are talking 4 plus hours journey time.

Driving it is. Now... what’s the parking like?

6 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

For me:

By train: 3 hours 28 minutes. Add another 40 minutes to/from stations and we are talking 4 plus hours journey time.

Drove there a few years ago, there’s plenty of parking on the surrounding industrial estate for about £4 - £5. Might be a bit different if there’s a bigger crowd there of course

6 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

For me:

The industrial estate you drive into to get to the ground offers plenty of parking, the closer you get to the ground they start charging to park. Last time it was a fiver at worst. 

30 minutes ago, disjointed said:

The industrial estate you drive into to get to the ground offers plenty of parking, the closer you get to the ground they start charging to park. Last time it was a fiver at worst. 

Last time I went I was delayed hunting for on-street parking in a walkable distance (don't bother unless you are very early) so I parked in one of the official car parks just after kick off. It was free (as no one seemed to want to collect my money). I've a feeling that if you get there before 1.30pm (for a 3pm kickoff) it might be free due to other people using the same car park for other services- community sports and the likes. 

Might be free if you get there late too. 

Edited by rudemedic

Well for me it is a must but by car and therefore less lubrication for the singing.

A game we can win but I suspect in the back of our minds one where we will hope for a draw.  I fancy we will be on Sunday again at 2 but no hope of the tv as you need to be either Barnet or at home against prem team.  Lets hope Sylla is a good replacement for Lydon and that we sign another SS and keep everyone else.

On 1/8/2019 at 5:55 PM, Hands on said:

Well for me it is a must but by car and therefore less lubrication for the singing.

A game we can win but I suspect in the back of our minds one where we will hope for a draw.  I fancy we will be on Sunday again at 2 but no hope of the tv as you need to be either Barnet or at home against prem team.  Lets hope Sylla is a good replacement for Lydon and that we sign another SS and keep everyone else.

There's no replays in the 4th round.

Edit: 5th round

Edited by BP1960

FRIDAY JANUARY 25

Arsenal vs The Red Shite - 7.55pm (BBC One)

SATURDAY JANUARY 26

Accrington Stanley vs Derby County or Southampton - 12.30pm (BT Sport 2)

Millwall vs Everton - 5.30pm (BBC One)

AFC Wimbledon vs West Ham United - 7.45pm (BT Sport 2)

SUNDAY JANUARY 27

Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Hotspur - 4pm (BT Sport 2)

Chelsea vs Sheffield Wednesday or Luton Town - 6pm (BBC One)

MONDAY JANUARY 28

Barnet vs Brentford - 7.45pm (BT Sport 2) 

4 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

FRIDAY JANUARY 25

Arsenal vs The Red Shite - 7.55pm (BBC One)

SATURDAY JANUARY 26

Accrington Stanley vs Derby County or Southampton - 12.30pm (BT Sport 2)

Millwall vs Everton - 5.30pm (BBC One)

AFC Wimbledon vs West Ham United - 7.45pm (BT Sport 2)

SUNDAY JANUARY 27

Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Hotspur - 4pm (BT Sport 2)

Chelsea vs Sheffield Wednesday or Luton Town - 6pm (BBC One)

MONDAY JANUARY 28

Barnet vs Brentford - 7.45pm (BT Sport 2) 

We may still get a few quid if from foreign TV