26 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

It's not actually the Main Stand we've been allocated as the ticket information on the Official suggest we are behind the goal in the new Genco stand, reckon we will probably sell that 550 allocation.

Where did you read that? Definitely better if that is the case.

Yes, it’s as previously mentioned 

Their shiny newish North stand has around 1700 standing and a little block of 30 seats in one corner 

They segregate with a tarpaulin as needed and looks like they’ve given us 15% of ground capacity which is the FA Cup rule subject to safety etc 

Should be a great atmosphere if we fill our side

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Agreed. Let salford concentrate on the league for personal monetary purposes 😎

Somebody on here rubbished my salford bet, so l had three more. Might even have been you, cba to find out, would make sense if it was 😂

Was me Monty, although you mentioned them in some sort of 5 or 6 fold, 7/4 to win a competitive National League was way too short for me although they are in to 11/8 now I still think the 14's I got about Orient was a better bet but time will tell.

8 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Was me Monty, although you mentioned them in some sort of 5 or 6 fold, 7/4 to win a competitive National League was way too short for me although they are in to 11/8 now I still think the 14's I got about Orient was a better bet but time will tell.

Somebody explicitly said ‘salford wont win the league’ and I’ve got them three times at 5’s and twice at 4’s.

11 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Somebody explicitly said ‘salford wont win the league’ and I’ve got them three times at 5’s and twice at 4’s.

Thats strange because they were around 7/4 pre season, you may of got 2/1 and bits of 9/4 if you were quick but they've never been as big as 5's. Generally 7/4 and 1/6 for top 7 which was a fair price.

I'm pretty well up on my non league and the prices your quoted have never existed on any platform. 

Edited by yarddog73

13 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Agreed. Let salford concentrate on the league for personal monetary purposes 😎

Somebody on here rubbished my salford bet, so l had three more. Might even have been you, cba to find out, would make sense if it was 😂

Wasn’t me. I don’t take that much notice of what you say... 😝