Just now, longtimeblue said:

You'll find a stream online. I found one for the Maidstone game which was watchable.

For the Fulham match I found a very good quality stream on line with no audio, but then found the commentary on Radio 5 Live.  Had to press pause a few times on one of them to get them synchronised but it worked out well in the end.  The result wasn't bad either!

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Big game tonight, £125,000 if Newport get knocked out. If it were permissible a hedge should probably be considered. Around £40k on Newport to go through would be be about right. 

Let's hope they did. ☹

14 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Don’t care tbh. We never get to see any of it do we ? People obsess a lot over money to the club like it’s gonna make a difference to us or the playing side. If I was them I’d be using the money on that mudbath of a pitch !! Makes ours last season look like a snooker table 

Might have something to do with the Welsh Rugby Union owning the ground.

Using the same logic we didn't see a penny of the money we made from getting Liverpool in the cup 3 years in a row. At least AL is likely to use the money to help the football club, as opposed to funding a stand now owned by another company. 

Different owner, same old Latics. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Fair play to Newport....the £250k will just be the start as they’ll be live next round plus the win bonus tonight. Transformational for a small club like them I imagine 

I went on Twitter to see the Boro reaction...it was just like looking at the #oafc feed on any Latics match day. :D

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Don’t care tbh. We never get to see any of it do we ? People obsess a lot over money to the club like it’s gonna make a difference to us or the playing side. If I was them I’d be using the money on that mudbath of a pitch !! Makes ours last season look like a snooker table 

🤦🏻‍♂️ Massive amount of money the club need to survive. No game last week in the mix so I can imagine cash is running low and some additional bonus will need paying from the FA cup run. 

• Like 1