3 hours ago, nzlatic said:

I think we were both right in the end.  Sunderland get on tv in a very uninspiring game, whereas 8 ties where non league sides are at home to league sides do not.

Including 6th tier Chorley at home to 3rd tier Doncaster, and 7th tier Met police at home to 4th tier Newport.

Indeed, already seen some stuff on twitter about people being uninspired about Sunderland's game being on TV compared to others. 

5 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

PM me your mobile number and I’ll get you added..... assuming you want to be. The final hurdle will be the initiation at your first OASIS meet/day out & hey presto, you’re there.

Is the initiation ceremony still the same. 

47 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

It's either Oldham Athletic Supporters In the South or a very nice fruity drink. Or both.

BOAST is Bristol Oldham Athletic Supporter's Trust. Very limited membership.

Neither should be confused with TOASTY . The Oldham Athletic Supporters Trust (York)

Edited by LaticsPete
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, ceskylatic said:

Anyone know if highlights of today’s FA Cup games are shown on any channel?

Yes bud, 10.30am tomorrow on BT, or 5.30pm on BBC, when they'll have all Saturday and Sunday's action. They'll also show a few highlights from today on the Final Score Live thing they do on Sunday afternoon. ?