Hampton: Hampton & Richmond Borough FC - Directions, Beer & Food

2 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

I guarantee you, we would be. We'll be around 8/13 on the road I guess. At home in the replay we'd be 4/9 range. 

Clearly we would be strong favourites home or away, I would question our ability to win the tie at home rather than away, given our extremely poor home form.

4 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

No they have spelt out that they won’t be doing so. They must believe they can shift 2500 so fair play to them. We will shift 450 easily.

We only took 315 to Northampton I’d be very surprised if we took the allocation considering it live on TV on a Monday night in the arse end of nowhere 

11 hours ago, Hometownclub said:

Clearly we would be strong favourites home or away, I would question our ability to win the tie at home rather than away, given our extremely poor home form.

Agree, if it came to a replay at BP they would park the bus,  wait  for the inevitable Latics mistake and get the winner.

17 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

I'm serious. It's about getting through. I'd take a draw. Means we'd have a home game against them which we'd be much stronger favourites to win ....

These guys are the equivalent of Ashton United. We should be able to stick our Under 8's on the pitch, including a keeper with two broken arms, and still beat them 4-0...

25 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

These guys are the equivalent of Ashton United. We should be able to stick our Under 8's on the pitch, including a keeper with two broken arms, and still beat them 4-0...

The cup is a great leveller... non-league ground... pitch surface like the one at Wembley....What could go wrong? ?

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Never ever be 8/13, biggest you'll get is probably 1/3, might even be as short as 1/5.

I'd be shocked. We're only two levels above them, hardly doing that well, they're having a decent season, at home .... would be shocked if we're shorter than 1/2. 

1 hour ago, oafcshuck said:

I'd be shocked. We're only two levels above them, hardly doing that well, they're having a decent season, at home .... would be shocked if we're shorter than 1/2. 

Huge gulf in class and I couldn't even contemplate any other result than an easy away win, wouldn't want to be laying us at 8/13 that's for sure.

Same level as Stockport County and Ashton United.

Last won at home in the league on the 8th of f*cking September. Two months without a home league win. That's even worse than us. 

0-4. COG Hat-trick. 

This thing of ours ?

Some sh*t at home in R2. 

Then Frankie Dull will go and out bore Mourinho 0-1 at Old Trafford with a 94th minute Dan Gardner winner and whatever happens after that I'll be a happy man.