Northampton (a)

18 minutes ago, archiecat said:

There is a big problem these days Bob, peoples inability to cope with any kind of problem!

happens everywhere and in all walks of life, Nobody develops coping strategies any more. Of course shit is gonna happen but we should be able to get on with life.

Ps, Raheem is due a hat-trick :D

Understand and agree that people need to take control of their own actions but I've seen quite a few people slump into debt/depression as a result of gambling and drinking.

I enjoy both but keep them under control. Unfortunately some people can't, for whatever reason, and it's those who need protecting from themselves.

I do however think a big problem nowadays is that some parents set a poor example and are too ready to excuse their kids bad behaviour and "bail them out", even as adults, which doesn't help them much at all.

As for Sterling he's probably the one who's benefited most from Pep's tutelage and I'd love him to score a hat-trick, preferably against manure !

2 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

If Surridge is fit then I can see Baxter being on the bench this Saturday. Also think that O’Grady may be benched too. 

Same back five plus Missilou, Gardner, Lang, Nepomuceno, Surridge/Baxter, Miller. 

It it would be good to see Dummigan play a part in the game too. Also, just read that Maouche and Taylor are back in contention.

Looking forward to a good performance -  just hope that it won’t be a load of old cobblers ...?

Your better than that BigDog. ?

I’ve had two spells of when I gambled way too much! It’s under control and o don’t think I would be stupid enough to get dragged back in.... personally those adverts have never made me place a bet, during or after my betting spree! When u are gambling more than you can afford u will bet on anything and everything. Those adverts are prob the last thing I would look at. I suppose it’s a way of grabbing none gambler mainly.

21 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

If Surridge is fit then I can see Baxter being on the bench this Saturday. Also think that O’Grady may be benched too. 

Same back five plus Missilou, Gardner, Lang, Nepomuceno, Surridge/Baxter, Miller. 

It it would be good to see Dummigan play a part in the game too. Also, just read that Maouche and Taylor are back in contention.

Looking forward to a good performance -  just hope that it won’t be a load of old cobblers ...?

If its a load of old cobblers, we have half a chance

8 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Deserves the sack for picking that absolute donk at No 10 every week, first on the team sheet with Baxter, Miller and Benteke all deemed only good enough for the bench, to top it off Lang will start out wide until O'Grady gets dragged off after an hour of being an hindrance again. Fucking clueless.